Jump to content

Cases of Election Fraud


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, commando said:

lol....i knew you would essentially deny it.   and my anointed 1?  my only objective this election cycle was to get the snakeoil salesman out of the white house.  i was ready to vote for whoever won the democratic ticket.   even bernie.   they were all better then don the con.

Lol...I didn’t deny it.  I’m sure everything in snopes is true and that’s a sad thing for the people who donated the money.  Same with the Trump charity. Sad thing for the people who donated.  Call if a grift and move on.  It happens. 

Link to post

  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

because an angry mob stormed the building and were taking unauthorized pictures of election workers and information about registered voters...

It was an opinion article spinning a situation to make conservatives out to be a victim.    RedState is trash, Democrats outside of her campaign are not acknowledging the effort to throw out

The people being denied access excuse is total BS.  These people were just people showing up demanding to be let in.  They had no authority to be there and denying them access was the right thing to d

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Quote me where I said the Biden charity was a Fraud or criminal act and I will apologize right away. 

Then what are you talking about?   
 

Trump and his family have been convicted of fraud and banned from running a charity and paid a 2,000,000 fine.  You must be fine with a crook being president. 
 

Biden has done what exactly?

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Lol...I didn’t deny it.  I’m sure everything in snopes is true and that’s a sad thing for the people who donated the money.  Same with the Trump charity. Sad thing for the people who donated.  Call if a grift and move on.  It happens. 

interesting....biden didn't have to pay any fines over his charity.   wonder why trump would have to pay fines for his charity and Joe didn't?    probably something like trump broke the laws and agreed to pay a fine rather then have to go to jail and joe didn't break any laws?   could be.   many are saying it.   

Link to post

50 minutes ago, commando said:

interesting....biden didn't have to pay any fines over his charity.   wonder why trump would have to pay fines for his charity and Joe didn't?    probably something like trump broke the laws and agreed to pay a fine rather then have to go to jail and joe didn't break any laws?   could be.   many are saying it.   

I’m happy for you.  Biden legally have $3 million in charity to his friends. Good for your dear leader. 

Link to post
Just now, Archy1221 said:

I’m happy for you.  Biden legally have $3 million in charity to his friends. Good for your dear leader. 

i apologize for hurting your feelings.   i know you believe donnie is the chosen one but he is a common con man.   deal with it.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
5 hours ago, Redux said:

 

It's absolutely lazy.  Saying "I doubt everything Trump says because it's Trump!" makes you incapable of being objective, and once that precedent is set I just don't have any interest in conversation.  I like the capability to at least see a different vantage point even if you don't agree with it.  Denying a difference of opinion exists is counterproductive.

If a person lies to me 20,000 times I am going to doubt everything that comes out of their mouth until they can provide proof for what they are saying. You'd be a fool not to. 

 

 

Also, lying and making things up isn't a difference of opinion. The truth is not subject to opinion. 

  • Plus1 3
Link to post

On 12/16/2020 at 3:11 PM, Redux said:

 

Then something needs to change.  Accepting mistakes isn't acceptable.

 

Partly gaslighting, absolutely.  Partly reasonable to ask questions.

 

Literally every politician in Washington but sure.  Because Trump is a piece of s#!t doesn't mean we should not question things if there is reasonable doubt.

 

It's not insulting, integrity is vital.  If we accept that there is cheating every election, we would also have to accept that in a record voter turnout year that coule mean record cheating.  I have no problems looking into it if there is reasonable doubt.

 

 

Partly because people still can't fill them out properly.  Partly because machines can't be trusted.  Partly because people can and do manipulate things.

 

 

I'm don't doubt that.  And if there are a lot of fudged ballots, you won't see them.

 

Not just that but Trump was stupid by chastising the mail ins to begin with.  He should have heralded them to his constituency.

 

I want more transparency regarding the counting process.  Votes should remain anonymous but the process of tallying them shouldn't be in question.

 

And we should.  I wish I had the answer for this on HOW we should change it.

An article that talks about some things that concern you in regards to issues with the overall election process.  Prob didn’t change the outcome of Wisconsin, but it doesn’t make it right either and goes against state election law.  
 

 

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

If a person lies to me 20,000 times I am going to doubt everything that comes out of their mouth until they can provide proof for what they are saying. You'd be a fool not to. 

 

 

Also, lying and making things up isn't a difference of opinion. The truth is not subject to opinion. 

 

Why did they block out the windows during one of the recounts in I believe Detroit?

Link to post
2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

If a person lies to me 20,000 times I am going to doubt everything that comes out of their mouth until they can provide proof for what they are saying. You'd be a fool not to. 

 

 

Also, lying and making things up isn't a difference of opinion. The truth is not subject to opinion. 

Once you realize everyone you know lies every single day all the time...you will be free.  

 

I don't know one honest person, but I know a bunch of people that lie less than others...so do you.  

 

The only people I don't trust are the losers that tell me they don't lie.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
36 minutes ago, Redux said:

 

Why did they block out the windows during one of the recounts in I believe Detroit?

 

You must get tired of stretching and reaching so far for ANYTHING that might prove Donald Trump's words or any right wing media sources stories are true.  Aren't you tired of trying to keep this narrative up?

 

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/05/media/detroit-windows-covered-ballots-vote-center/index.html

 

Quote

But Lawrence Garcia, an attorney for the City of Detroit, said that the windows were partially blocked because of concern voter information could be wrongfully revealed to the public. Those concerns were compounded by the fact that protesters standing outside the ballot-counting area were taking photographs and recording video.

"Some -- but not all -- windows were covered, because poll workers seated just inside those windows expressed concerns about people outside the center photographing and filming them and their work," Garcia told CNN Business. "Only the media is allowed to take pictures inside the counting place, and people outside the center were not listening to requests to stop filming poll workers and their paperwork."

 

  • Plus1 2
Link to post
30 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Once you realize everyone you know lies every single day all the time...you will be free.  

 

I don't know one honest person, but I know a bunch of people that lie less than others...so do you.  

 

The only people I don't trust are the losers that tell me they don't lie.

I tell my wife she looks great in every outfit she wears and her cooking is always on point. I would never lie!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.






×
×
  • Create New...