Cases of Election Fraud

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I tell my wife she looks great in every outfit she wears and her cooking is always on point. I would never lie!

This is it...dorks try to pretend that there are different types of lying but lying is lying.  It always is and it always will be. 

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

because an angry mob stormed the building and were taking unauthorized pictures of election workers and information about registered voters...

It was an opinion article spinning a situation to make conservatives out to be a victim.    RedState is trash, Democrats outside of her campaign are not acknowledging the effort to throw out

The people being denied access excuse is total BS.  These people were just people showing up demanding to be let in.  They had no authority to be there and denying them access was the right thing to d

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

An article that talks about some things that concern you in regards to issues with the overall election process.  Prob didn’t change the outcome of Wisconsin, but it doesn’t make it right either and goes against state election law.  

This article is laughable. It bends over backwards to try to lend credibility to Trump's lawsuits despite those lawsuits getting laughed out of court many, many times. Last time I looked Trump was 1-57 in those suits with the one victory not even changing any votes.

• Plus1 4
43 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

This article is laughable. It bends over backwards to try to lend credibility to Trump's lawsuits despite those lawsuits getting laughed out of court many, many times. Last time I looked Trump was 1-57 in those suits with the one victory not even changing any votes.

You should probably read the article closer.  Andrew has been one that has quickly shot down many of Trumps and Trump followers lawsuits.  Also maybe read why the specific one he questions was denied.  

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You should probably read the article closer.  Andrew has been one that has quickly shot down many of Trumps and Trump followers lawsuits.  Also maybe read why the specific one he questions was denied.  

I read the article and my comments were based on that reading.

2 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

You must get tired of stretching and reaching so far for ANYTHING that might prove Donald Trump's words or any right wing media sources stories are true.  Aren't you tired of trying to keep this narrative up?

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/05/media/detroit-windows-covered-ballots-vote-center/index.html

So what do you think about Halliburton?

• Plus1 1
11 hours ago, Redux said:

Why did they block out the windows during one of the recounts in I believe Detroit?

What does this have to do with the fact you gullibilly eat up everything a known pathological liar says without any doubt in your mind? And you think that makes everyone else lazy :facepalm: way to move the goalposts over to another state. I guess you don't want to talk about how much you trust a well documented liar anymore. 

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

What does this have to do with the fact you gullibilly eat up everything a known pathological liar says without any doubt in your mind? And you think that makes everyone else lazy :facepalm: way to move the goalposts over to another state. I guess you don't want to talk about how much you trust a well documented liar anymore. 

Why did they block out the windows in Detroit?

1 hour ago, Redux said:

@BlitzFirst already provided you a link and answer to your question.  At this point anyone who is still yammering on about election fraud will be complicit in the death of American democracy, whether by sheer stupidity, willful ignorance, paranoid psychosis, or an actual wish to live under an autocrat.

You've been beating this dead horse about election fraud for days now but one thing is missing...one shred of evidence.  Present evidence or we'll have to assume your motives fit into one of the above and, whether you realize it or not, or whether you are ok with it or not, you're contributing to the loss of your own freedom

• Plus1 5
1 hour ago, Redux said:

Someone already told you why. Are you going to believe the people who were actually there or a president who lies every time he opens his mouth? Why did you change the subject Redux? Can't make the field goal unless you move the goalposts huh? What's funny is you can't even make it then. 

• Plus1 2