Jump to content

Cases of Election Fraud


Recommended Posts

Look for a long post election fight down in Georgia. 

 

https://www.northwestgeorgianews.com/rome/news/local/eligibility-of-364-000-georgia-voters-challenged-before-senate-runoffs/article_a8a8b986-4483-11eb-b1fb-7fbe9ae9838c.html

 

 

Quote

 

A Texas-based organization is working with Georgia Republican Party members to challenge the eligibility of more than 364,000 Georgia voters who might have moved, an attempt to disqualify their ballots in the U.S. Senate runoffs.

The effort questions voters’ residency and leaves decisions over whose ballots should count to county election boards.

The election watchdog group True the Vote targeted voters whose names showed up on U.S. Postal Service lists showing their addresses had changed. The organization enlisted Republicans in dozens of counties to file voter challenges with their local election boards.

The effort has gained traction in one county so far, questioning 4,000 voters in Muscogee County who will be forced to use provisional ballots if they show up at the polls.

Similar objections to voters are pending in counties across the state. Some have been rejected by election boards in Athens-Clarke, Cobb and Gwinnett counties.

Floyd County received a complaint late Tuesday, Elections Board Chair Melanie Conrad said. Attached to that complaint is a long list of residents’ names. It’s under review by the county attorney.

The complaint, a form letter filed with elections boards in numerous counties in Georgia, challenged the voting status of anyone who has filed a change of address form in the state.

Requiring voters to use provisional ballots would prevent their ballots from being counted until election officials verify residency.

The burden of proof is on the challenger, but voters might be asked to provide information that shows their votes are valid.

Voting rights groups say True the Vote is trying to disenfranchise voters, using inexact and unverified change-of-address lists to cancel ballots in a major election that will decide control of the U.S. Senate.

It’s “one of the oldest tricks in the voter suppression playbook,” said Sean Young, an attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union of Georgia. He called it an example of “voter caging,” the practice of using mail lists to seek large cancellations of registrations.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post

  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

because an angry mob stormed the building and were taking unauthorized pictures of election workers and information about registered voters...

It was an opinion article spinning a situation to make conservatives out to be a victim.    RedState is trash, Democrats outside of her campaign are not acknowledging the effort to throw out

The people being denied access excuse is total BS.  These people were just people showing up demanding to be let in.  They had no authority to be there and denying them access was the right thing to d

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Check out the other Iowa house Dem support

So cause a fact comes from RedState makes it all of a sudden untrue?  Please, your comment does not help you.

It was an opinion article spinning a situation to make conservatives out to be a victim. 

 

RedState is trash, Democrats outside of her campaign are not acknowledging the effort to throw out the result. While its fair to point out that Democrats haven't mustered much of an outcry condemning the attempts, which is a fair criticism, comparing Republicans to Democrats in this situation is laughable.

 

And yes, getting your news sources from a criminal trash heap like RedState reveals a lot about your personal character. 

  • Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

So Texas was where the fraud was taking place! Seems odd they were the ones challenging elections in other states. Those in glass houses, or something. 

It’s also odd who had to catch this person. 

Link to post

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s also odd who had to catch this person. 

Throw enough s#!t against a wall and eventually something is going to stick. Still funny that their claims in Penn turned out to be garbage, yet they find fraud in Texas. 

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
10 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Throw enough s#!t against a wall and eventually something is going to stick. Still funny that their claims in Penn turned out to be garbage, yet they find fraud in Texas. 

I can tell it just pains so many on this board when PV catches the criminal left.  

Link to post
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I can tell it just pains so many on this board when PV catches the criminal left.  

Pains me? What this woman allegedly did is wrong. I support whatever punishment comes her way. Doesn't change that PV has a long history of fraud and propaganda. One time they finally got one, doesn't negate all the other terrible s#!t they've done in the past.

  • Plus1 3
Link to post
4 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Pains me? What this woman allegedly did is wrong. I support whatever punishment comes her way. Doesn't change that PV has a long history of fraud and propaganda. One time they finally got one, doesn't negate all the other terrible s#!t they've done in the past.

One time :D  PBS just made a firing decision yesterday based on PV.  CNN also says hi

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

One time :D  PBS just made a firing decision yesterday based on PV.  CNN also says hi

I really don't want to take the time to explain to you why PV/O'Keefe are f#&%ing awful. I figure it won't change your mind anyways. 

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

Maintaining integrity in our elections is pretty critical to the democratic process, so I support honest attempts to do so.

 

What I won't do is lose perspective or try to adjust the narrative into something it isn't. O'Keefe is making a living off of bad mouthing those he considers to be poor excuses for journalists while hyperbolizing one case of election fraud. Voting irregularities or "fraud," if you will, happen every election. But, to this point, journalists, lawyers, and people a lot smarter than most of us here have been unable to uncover anything to the levels that some people wish to claim.

 

This doesn't make voter fraud cases irrelevant, but it would be irresponsible to make a mountain out of a mole hill until there are facts to prove otherwise.

  • Plus1 2
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Maintaining integrity in our elections is pretty critical to the democratic process, so I support honest attempts to do so.

 

What I won't do is lose perspective or try to adjust the narrative into something it isn't. O'Keefe is making a living off of bad mouthing those he considers to be poor excuses for journalists while hyperbolizing one case of election fraud. Voting irregularities or "fraud," if you will, happen every election. But, to this point, journalists, lawyers, and people a lot smarter than most of us here have been unable to uncover anything to the levels that some people wish to claim.

 

This doesn't make voter fraud cases irrelevant, but it would be irresponsible to make a mountain out of a mole hill until there are facts to prove otherwise.

I for one am not trying to adjust the narrative either.  If I was trying to change a narrative, I wouldn’t have picked a case from TX.  This thread is about cases of election fraud and one has just been charged.  
 

It’s not my job to defend PV, but to his credit this type of voter fraud is the absolute hardest to prove, nothing else comes even close.  If no one exposes it, then how does one attempt to stop it?  
 

 

Link to post
10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

 If no one exposes it, then how does one attempt to stop it?  

Agreed. You need people who want to find it looking for it.

 

I just don't like O'Keefe's narratives or attempts to discredit others as if he's doing something that nobody else is. If this case leads to a conviction, credit where credit is due, but there are a lot of people in his mentions screaming about widespread election fraud and he does little to combat that type of rhetoric... virtually ever.

Link to post
46 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

If no one exposes it, then how does one attempt to stop it?

 

He said, on Page 20 of a thread dedicated to journalists exposing election fraud.

 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

 

 

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.






×
×
  • Create New...