***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Interesting dichotomy in those stats.

Our offense has been decent but far from great. Their offense has been particularly bad.

Our defense has been pretty good. Theirs has been very good if not great.

Wildcards: They have played the third toughest schedule in the country per Sagarin. We have played the #72 schedule. We'll see whose numbers change the most head-to-head.

Interesting dichotomy in those stats.

Our offense has been decent but far from great. Their offense has been particularly bad.

Our defense has been pretty good. Theirs has been very good if not great.

Wildcards: They have played the third toughest schedule in the country per Sagarin. We have played the #72 schedule. We'll see whose numbers change the most head-to-head.

Gameday was breaking down some of our offense from the Northwestern game and if we can get the same kind of play from Tommy and no fumbles I think we put ourselves in position to win. We were getting Tommy alot of easy throws and he was hitting them and got into a rhythm. Of course that is always ideal I suppose.

I just have a feeling we have been holding some things back for this stretch of games.

Makes sense, perhaps other teams havn't seen our whole arsenal. I had a family member explain Nebraska is a tale of 2 seasons. 7-0 and the rest.

They have played well enough to win. Now we see if Nebraska is playing to get to the BIg 10 Championship and National Championship