Angry and frustrated

I'm so tired of losing big games, whether by 1 point, 10 points or 50 points, how many more years are we going to have to endure this 5, 10, 15?

My guess is that you are too young to remember Tom Osborne's first ten years against the Sooners of Oklahoma. :D If it is any consolation, I know how you feel, based on Barry Switzer and Jamelle Holloway.

Therapy got be over the name "Barry Switzer" why did you have to throw in "Jamelle Holloway" now i'm going to have to start all over again

Watts, Lott, Dupree, Selmon, Sims, Peacock, Jackson, lol. Be careful with your meds.

• Fire 1

Wisconsin has always been, and always will be: party and friends first, football game second. You probably noticed that the student section doesn't completely fill in until around half time because of this.

As other posters have alluded, it is a legacy of the many lean years Badger fans endured before 1993.

It's who we are.

I'm so tired of losing big games, whether by 1 point, 10 points or 50 points, how many more years are we going to have to endure this 5, 10, 15?

My guess is that you are too young to remember Tom Osborne's first ten years against the Sooners of Oklahoma. :D If it is any consolation, I know how you feel, based on Barry Switzer and Jamelle Holloway.

Nah, I remember those years really well. Holloway was a premier triggerman of that Wishbone attack, and watching him carve us up wasn't enjoyable.

But this....this is so much different. We fell off the cliff 15 years ago and just continue to plummet. I'm hopeful that some day we will truly turn the corner, but losing to these Yahoo!'s year in and year out while collectively (historically) struggling to put away really any Big 10 team on a consistent basis is just disheartening.

We've had a nice run this year in games we SHOULD win, when do we start winning ones we shouldn't or ines which are a toss up?

When we run our record against Iowa, NW, MSU, Purdue, Illinois, etc to like...9-1 in the last 10 yrs each then losing to Wisc tOSU, Mich sporadically with a few wins sprinkled will feel more "normal".

We'll probly never have the 25 yr in a row win streaks like we did against our old Big8 door mat foes but once we consistently win the games we "should" I feel like the ones that we know will be tough will be easier to swallow because we also didn't stub our toe against those "lesser foes.

Nah, I remember those years really well. Holloway was a premier triggerman of that Wishbone attack, and watching him carve us up wasn't enjoyable.

But this....this is so much different. We fell off the cliff 15 years ago and just continue to plummet. I'm hopeful that some day we will truly turn the corner, but losing to these Yahoo!'s year in and year out while collectively (historically) struggling to put away really any Big 10 team on a consistent basis is just disheartening.

We've had a nice run this year in games we SHOULD win, when do we start winning ones we shouldn't or ines which are a toss up?

Hadn't thought of it this way until right at this moment, but this isn't really how it works. In a season where you win all the games you should and some you shouldn't, you got lucky with the games you shouldn't have won.

When we really turn the corner is when all of the games on our schedule are games we should win, and we win them all.

I guess a better way to talk about it is to call them "big games" instead of toss ups or games we shouldn't win.