***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Ryker Fyfe may actually succeed...provided the playcalling is actually conducive towards allowing Fyfe to use his arm and not try his best Tommy emulation attempt.

Now Beckson needs to call pocket passing plays......he will probably dial up qb draws and more RPO......

Or QB option plays to the boundary that we've been wanting all year long.

What...exactly...makes you believe that going outside is going to succeed tonight? I want to know.

Gotta to get a different D coordinator next year. I can maybe put up with another year of Lang's offense. And just get rid of Bruce Read already.

Lags maybe gets a pass as he will have his vision of a QB next year....banker and Stewart can go. I'll miss Bankers sound bites, but I'd take a mime who can coach over his craptastic calling

Sad part is, I can't even mad anymore. This has been the norm 18 years now.

Same here...I think we have the talent. Now the staff though.........at least the coordinators

I think the opposite.

Why do you think we have the talent ?

Is that what you think is on display tonight? Two equally talented teams with one just being severely out coached ?

Until we bring back the roids a line full of walkons is going to get us this

Agreed. Love the passion they have for this team but we can't get it done with 3 walk-ons starting. Regardless of injuries, we need depth. A major concern for his team because they are all young. On the Bright side..they are talented.