Where is the lockdown secondary?????

It's hard to cover forever when the left tackle is holding Freedom every play.

Yes, this was obvious all night and they converted the 3rd downs and I saw 14 points scored off of it. We still got blown out but one of our coaches should have gone Pelini on this. Some of the holds were really bad. Their LT #74 was garbage.

This. All game long.
the holding was bad, but I don't think it would have made a 59 point difference
could have made a 50 point difference though. That 3rd and 20 could have been a momentum swing in our favor that could have completely changed the game. Confidence definitely helps a team out and we got really deflated after they went on to score after converting on that play. We get the sack and put together a solid drive, the game may have had more grit to it. Regardless we were outclassed yesterday plain and simple

Our D-line can't get any push. So they try to play patty cake in hopes that they'll contain Barrett in the pocket. When we do blitz our LB's can't make the play. Banker is asking way too much from our db's right now. They're being forced to make the tackle and play pass coverage. Our D-line and LB's need to step up.

My thoughts exactly. The lack of pass rush allowed JT to settle in and pick apart the secondary. A lot of the big plays came after the receivers broke off and adjusted from their initial route.

This. All game long.
the holding was bad, but I don't think it would have made a 59 point difference

It wasn't going to make a difference in the long run, but man, it was frustrating early when Freedom is being held nearly every play.

The Big Ten officials must have a different opinion on what holding is because I thought Freedom was held all game long last week, too.