What did we learn- Ohio State edition

we learned that tommy is the heart and soul of this team. it sure looked like the players were going through the motions after tommy left....and by the time he got back it was already over even though there was time left on the clock. if he is good to go the rest of the year i think we will do well the rest of the way.

Man, we got some self righteous fans.....

Play calling sucked

Riley has some hard decisions to make

Tommy is one strong guy and a hell of a leader

Great coaching develops depth, talent. We have little depth. Jury still out on development.

Man, we got a long way to go.

Westy balled out. No quit. Gerry played solid.

I miss Marvin Sanders

• Fire 1

I learned that a great team can make a great team look like sh#t when they play their A game and the other team plays, at best, their D game. I also learned that a 59 point loss sucks, but its only one loss.

Reaffirmed that JT Barrett is a great college QB and made throws that not very many college QBs can make.

Again majorly disappointed by the game, but there's one next week and this is not the end of the year.

• Fire 1

Ok so this is horrible and embarrassing and the worst part is now I'll have to hear everyday about this horrendous loss for the next few months from anyone who knows I'm a husker fan. But let's say hypothetically we win out. And Wisconsin slips up like did they against Georgia State against a better team and pays the price and loses. And we head to the big ten championship against Michigan, play a tremendous game and win, and head to the Rose Bowl. Is everyone so pissed off then? Obviously it's hard to fathom after a loss like this, but we're not Alabama and were never going to really be able to go undefeated and win a national championship. A lot of things have to improve as we just got absolutely murdered in primetime, but if that happens somehow, will people be happy? Or are we still gonna operate under the notion that going from 5-7 to 12-0 in a year is a regular thing we need to expect from our team?

And I know everyone is gonna say it's the way we lose that sucks. And it is. We haven't even beaten a top 10 team on the road since 1997. I was 4 years old when that happened. But if we win out and Wisconsin loses, which is plausible, and we go to the B10 championship game, that's a hell of a turnaround from last year. Our coordinators are so frustrating but relax a little bit. Jesus. We've beaten everyone we're supposed to beat and lost to the two teams we were supposed to lose to, almost beating one. We play again in a week with a lot of opportunity ahead. Talking about firing a guy who's had a hell of a turnaround in a year who's actually a decent human being and makes me proud to be a Husker fan after two games against great teams is so irrational its embarrassing.

• Fire 1