Trump's cabinet

1 hour ago, schriznoeder said:

When someone from HB becomes president one day, the rest of us are all getting high-level government positions, right?

Sure, but I'm moving our nation's capital from Washington D.C. to west of Omaha, NE to help centralize things...and so I can be close enough to get season tickets again. :)

• Plus1 1

26 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Sure, but I'm moving our nation's capital from Washington D.C. to west of Omaha, NE to help centralize things...and so I can be close enough to get season tickets again. :)

It will attract the recruits and Scott Frost to NU football also.  I knew there was a way we could get one over Florida in the SF sweepstakes.

Edited by TGHusker
26 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

It will attract the recruits and Scott Frost to NU football also.  I knew there was a way we could get one over Florida in the SF sweepstakes.

If Frost doesn't come home this year, I'll use an executive order to see to it that he is required to come back to Lincoln. 

I mean, the big lesson we are learning from Trump is when you have absolute power, you use it for your own personal and preferential gain, right?

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

If Frost doesn't come home this year, I'll use an executive order to see to it that he is required to come back to Lincoln. 

I mean, the big lesson we are learning from Trump is when you have absolute power, you use it for your own personal and preferential gain, right?

:thumbs:yeah

• Plus1 1

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Interesting.

Jumping the ship maybe before he gets sucked into Russia Gate - sometimes the best way to avoid collusion is not leaving a meeting after it has started  (Hey Jared K) but leaving the whole enterprise behind you.  While I'm thinking he has nothing to do wt Russia Gate since he wasn't a part of the campaign, it would be pretty wearing to be around all of this negativity and having to give lip service support to Gate Master Trump. 

Jeff Sessions: If you beat us in court, we will whine to the Supreme Court and attempt to overturn it in order to try to scare other attorneys from fighting the government to defend people's rights.

This dude is such a horrid AG that it's hard to find the words to describe it. Oh, and he's perjured himself. Multiple times.

• Plus1 1