Trump's cabinet

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m surprised nobody ever tweeted about the high turnover in the Obama whitehouse. 

Oh....that’s right. 

Obama's Chiefs of Staff in less than 3 years:

#1 left to run for mayor of Chicago

#2 was an interim
#3 said he would stay until Obama got re-elected.

#scandalous

• Plus1 4

2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I’d do it if I could remain anonymous. 

Then you could write a book about the experience, get a big fat book deal and retire in style:cheers

The trouble may be worth being a fly on the wallpaper.  The next 2 years will be Yuge. 

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That's not part of the deal.

And because it’s not, I think he has to find someone who is wealthy, who doesn’t care about their reputation, or someone who is dirt poor.

2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Then you could write a book about the experience, get a big fat book deal and retire in style:cheers

The trouble may be worth being a fly on the wallpaper.  The next 2 years will be Yuge. 

That’d be the plan. I thought of looking for some kind of analyst job in the WH because I remembered Obama starting a hiring site but I never ended up looking to see if they still have something like that. I’d love to work in the WH for Trump.

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

And because it’s not, I think he has to find someone who is wealthy, who doesn’t care about their reputation, or someone who is dirt poor.

That’d be the plan. I thought of looking for some kind of analyst job in the WH because I remembered Obama starting a hiring site but I never ended up looking to see if they still have something like that. I’d love to work in the WH for Trump.

You can be his senior advisor.  All of us on HB could feed you ideas - you'd be our Rep!