Trump's cabinet

12 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Pathetic :facepalm:   "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

I'm not convinced Bible verses are about government spending......

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, TheSker said:

I'm not convinced Bible verses are about government spending......

Most of Trumps base believe God had him elected.  I would believe they use the Bible to base govt spending decisions.  Unless they’re hypocrites, I guess that’s a possibility. :dunno

On 3/27/2019 at 10:44 AM, TGHusker said:

Pathetic :facepalm:   "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40

Post hearing - like she didn't already come across as arrogant, incompetent and uncaring.

Also note the $8million a year body guards, for the secretary of education.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Post hearing - like she didn't already come across as arrogant, incompetent and uncaring.

Also note the $8million a year body guards, for the secretary of education.

Pathetic.  no accountability to answer any questions

• Plus1 1

On 3/29/2019 at 6:55 PM, Danny Bateman said:

DeVos tried to turn her department attempting to make cuts to Special Olympics somehow into Dick Durbin's fault.

The mental gymnastics one must go through to lash out at others for your own decision are absurd.

They've turned that B.S. into an art. I saw someone commenting on a friend's FB that it's "gross" for anyone to suggest Republicans' gerrymandering in Kansas disenfranchised Hispanics when it was practically statistically impossible for that not to have been the case when looking at the numbers.

It's like claiming that accusing a murderer of murder is worse than murdering someone. It's worse when someone like Devos does this because she knows exactly what happened. (I don't get how anyone but psychopaths can say stuff like that. I'd feel like s#!t if I said stuff like that). But it's scary when you see "normal" people doing this kind of thing in defense of the leaders of their political party. It's like they think their "team" truly cannot do wrong so they think any accusation of wrongoing is amoral.

• Plus1 2