Trump's cabinet

I didn't realize this but he actually has some experience in this.

Cain served as chairman of the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Omaha Branch from January 1, 1989, to December 31, 1991.[10] He became a member of the board of directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1992.[10] He served as deputy chairman from January 1, 1992, to December 31, 1994, and then as its chairman until August 19, 1996,[10] when he resigned to become active in national politics.[39]

Good. This is no doubt an improvement. Neilsen was godawful at here job and amoral to boot. She flat lied about the policies SHE was in charge of implementing because they were so disgusting and wrong.

Wish this had happened sooner. She had no place running a government agency.

Edit: I would add that according to CNN, she resigned because the president was ordering her/her agency to break the law. I don't ever want to hear a Republican bitch about lawlessness ever again.

• Plus1 1
10 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Good. This is no doubt an improvement. Neilsen was godawful at here job and amoral to boot. She flat lied about the policies SHE was in charge of implementing because they were so disgusting and wrong.

Wish this had happened sooner. She had no place running a government agency.

Edit: I would add that according to CNN, she resigned because the president was ordering her/her agency to break the law. I don't ever want to hear a Republican bitch about lawlessness ever again.

You know that using CNN for facts is really not coming close to being accurate!  It must be really depressing to be a person on the left with the people you support and believe lying all the time in their feeble attempt to gain or retain power. CNN is nothing more than the propaganda wing of the DNC!  Believe them at your own risk!

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You know that using CNN for facts is really not coming close to being accurate!  It must be really depressing to be a person on the left with the people you support and believe lying all the time in their feeble attempt to gain or retain power. CNN is nothing more than the propaganda wing of the DNC!  Believe them at your own risk!

Says someone who uses a site called "The Last Refuge" as a legitimate news source.

• Plus1 4
50 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You know that using Trump for facts is really not coming close to being accurate!  It must be really depressing to be a trump supporter with Trump lying all the time in his feeble attempt to gain or retain power. Trump is nothing more than the propaganda wing of the RNC!  Believe him at your own risk!

FIFY

• Plus1 5

27 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Says someone who uses a site called "The Last Refuge" as a legitimate news source.

well...it might be just a scad left of the daily stormer....so it's not the most alt right news source out there.

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

And this is why Trump keeps putting more and more fringe people in these positions. Nobody qualified wants to work for him because they see what he makes people become.

i won't remember her as "the woman who put who put children in cages"    reichstag barbie is more colorful and accurate

54 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Touche!  :duelI know their is no chance to change anyone's mind here.  Most are past that point of no return.  Sorry for you all!dedhoarse

Trump has lied almost 2,000 times since taking office.  It is very easy to find the correct information to debunk what he says, but you people choose not to. I feel sorry for you that you follow him like a sheep.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1