Trump's cabinet

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/01/marco-rubio-just-dropped-white-hot-fire-all-over-the-rex-tillerson-hearing-and-twitter-loved-it

The wrong guy is appointing cabinet members. We could have had Rubio instead of Trump and I believe he would have won the election. Rubio does a

good job drilling Tillerson

This made me laugh....

This is the most aggressive Rubio has been since he declared victory after finishing third in Iowa.

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/01/marco-rubio-just-dropped-white-hot-fire-all-over-the-rex-tillerson-hearing-and-twitter-loved-it

The wrong guy is appointing cabinet members. We could have had Rubio instead of Trump and I believe he would have won the election. Rubio does a

This made me laugh....

This is the most aggressive Rubio has been since he declared victory after finishing third in Iowa.

yes, I saw that too and thought it was funny.

Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla. (C, 74%) gloriously hammered Donald Trump’s choice for secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, during his confirmation hearing Wednesday and Twitter took notice.

Such a bizarre opener, verging on hagiography.

boy Zoogs, I had to look up the meaning of that word You are gloriously skilled in your word craft.

I had to look it up, too, recently. The last time I encountered it was a (fair, IMO) criticism of our treatment of Obama. I think it was an observation on the trailer for Netflix's "Barry". I like and respect Obama a great deal, but certainly I can agree that the veneration is a little dangerous. When I read this line it sounded half TMZ, half "Glorious leader Mao Zedong, who is 90% pure in his communist ideals, ..." Like, I can't believe that's how they introduce their politicians on their site, with a "liberty card" score rating.

(I'm also catching a few episodes of Gilmore Girls, so I'm just waiting for a chance to pull out "perspicacious" now :D. The things you learn from network TV, haha!)

I read the comments expecting some praise for Rubio (he can fight the good fight pretty well when he actually stands up for what HE believes in, and doesn't toe the party line). But it's just a bunch of neo-con trump lovers bashing "Little Marco". Sigh...

I had to look it up, too, recently. The last time I encountered it was a (fair, IMO) criticism of our treatment of Obama. I think it was an observation on the trailer for Netflix's "Barry". I like and respect Obama a great deal, but certainly I can agree that the veneration is a little dangerous. When I read this line it sounded half TMZ, half "Glorious leader Mao Zedong, who is 90% pure in his communist ideals, ..." Like, I can't believe that's how they introduce their politicians on their site, with a "liberty card" score rating.

(I'm also catching a few episodes of Gilmore Girls, so I'm just waiting for a chance to pull out "perspicacious" now :D. The things you learn from network TV, haha!)

:laughpound:thumbs

I read the comments expecting some praise for Rubio (he can fight the good fight pretty well when he actually stands up for what HE believes in, and doesn't toe the party line). But it's just a bunch of neo-con trump lovers bashing "Little Marco". Sigh...

Trumpers rule all comment sections.... Don't you have a Facebook profile?

Trumpers rule all comment sections.... Don't you have a Facebook profile?

I rarely get on the book because of that crap. Trust me, I hear enough of it at work.