Trump's cabinet

Remember when Hillary was "not qualified to be president" in part because she was friends with Byrd, a former KKK member? Was that, also, a "War on Whites?"

If Hillary wasn't fit for office for her "racist past," neither is Sessions. Which is it, Republicans?

The answer is always hypocrisy.

I can't tell the number of time I got told by Republicans how ineffective and awful the Russian Reset was as foreign policy goes by Clinton/Obama. Don't hear a whole lot about how bad Russia is now.

What the hell does Rudy know about cybersecurity?

f*** all is what. My God.

He's not going to have any idea what his underlings are talking about or if they know what they're doing.

It'd be like letting Clinton decide how to deal with her e-mail.

I know people over 60 who are smart and understand this kind of thing but they are few and far between and they aren't lawyers and politicians.

The experts on this stuff are almost all <50

• Fire 1

Whoa. This is pretty significant stuff. Looks like opposition is actually having an impact.

President-elect Donald Trump's choice to be labor secretary has voiced second thoughts in recent days, because of a relentless barrage of criticism from Democrats, labor unions and other liberal groups, a business ally and GOP sources tell CNN.

Andy Puzder is the CEO of the company that owns the Hardees and Carl's Jr. fast food chains.
"He may be bailing," said a Republican source plugged into the Trump transition effort. "He is not into the pounding he is taking, and the paperwork."