Trump's cabinet

On 1/30/2020 at 9:49 AM, knapplc said:

This virus will play itself out in three-four months. That's not remotely long enough for businesses to panic and bring jobs back to America.

This. It's going to be a blip. 

We've got tools being made in China on a tight schedule. We planned for the Chinese New Year, no big deal, and the virus hitting at the same time seems to only be setting us back another week due to the quarantine. We'll recover with no issue more than likely.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't look now, but there's a good possibility of a global pandemic of the COVID-19 virus.

Good thing Trump has gutted all the relevant departments and replaced them with yes-men.

Sure hope nobody who thinks Trump's hiring practices are OK has any loved ones who suffer any consequences of these decisions.

Something-something-something face-eating leopards something.

54 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Don't look now, but there's a good possibility of a global pandemic of the COVID-19 virus.

Good thing Trump has gutted all the relevant departments and replaced them with yes-men.

Sure hope nobody who thinks Trump's hiring practices are OK has any loved ones who suffer any consequences of these decisions.

Something-something-something face-eating leopards something.

We can all rest now.  Donnie says all is UNDER CONTROL.   Not just under control - but VERY MUCH under control (who talks like this but a 6th grader? - but I digress).   " Stock Market is starting to look very good to me!" He says.  Besides the yuge drop yesterday the Dow is currently down 344 pts.    I feel much better now.  Thank-you Donald J Trump for your calming words of assurance. :sarcasm

What Donnie is really saying:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, TGHusker said:

We can all rest now.  Donnie says all is UNDER CONTROL.   Not just under control - but VERY MUCH under control (who talks like this but a 6th grader? - but I digress).   " Stock Market is starting to look very good to me!" He says.  Besides the yuge drop yesterday the Dow is currently down 344 pts.    I feel much better now.  Thank-you Donald J Trump for your calming words of assurance. :sarcasm

What Donnie is really saying:

giphy.gif

Mostest under control the world has ever seen. 

• Haha 1

Hire only the best qualified:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-hires-college-student-top-115036910.html

A university student has been given a top role in the White House, according to three administration officials with knowledge of the matter.

James Bacon, a 23-year-old student at George Washington University, will reportedly become the director of operations for the White House’s Presidential Personnel Office (PPO), Politico reported.

The White House’s website says the PPO oversees “the selection process for presidential appointments”.

Mr Bacon will succeed Katja Bullock, who, at more than 50 years his senior, worked under both Bush administrations and the Reagan administration.

The recently-named head of the PPO is John McEntee, 29, a former personal aide to Mr Trump.

Mr McEntee reportedly called a meeting last Thursday in which he asked officials to root out Trump critics from their midst, according to the US news website Axios.

Some suggest that Mr Bacon and Mr McEntee’s appointments are a sign that Trump wants to install loyalists and purge critics from his administration.

This comes as Mr Trump’s battle against the “deep-state” has increased since he was acquitted in the impeachment hearings.

Prior to his alleged recruitment, Mr Bacon worked at the Department of Transportation alongside his studies.

He also worked as a White House liaison at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, officials said.

Mr Bacon is thought to have put his studies on hold while he worked on the Mr Trump’s campaign, meaning he will finish his degree later than scheduled.

• 5 weeks later...