Trump's America

zoogs

I mean, this is a guy who accepted a Purple Heart from a supporter, remarking, "I always wanted to get a Purple Heart. This is much easier."

That he and his administration show the complete tone deafness required to not realize that was a big no-no should surprise no one. What more should we expect from a draft-dodging, silver-spoon having billionaire playboy?

• Fire 2

I mean, this is a guy who accepted a Purple Heart from a supporter, remarking, "I always wanted to get a Purple Heart. This is much easier."

That he and his administration show the complete tone deafness required to not realize that was a big no-no should surprise no one. What more should we expect from a draft-dodging, silver-spoon having billionaire playboy?

He's also the guy that went after a gold star family and a former POW. I find it mind-boggling that so many veterans and active service members voted for him.

Perhaps they're still working on the new translation. But it's pretty hilarious seeing him say they're working overtime on it. They've had 2 months. I clearly remember when Obama was sworn in they had a new website and there was even a place you could go to submit your resume and apply to be part of his administration in some way. It was pretty cool.

Whitehouse.gov has been running on Drupal forever. There are 3 or 4 ways to handle multiple languages without ever doing any coding or needing IT support. Same with tools for the impaired. They probably spent more effort/time undoing these changes on the site than it would have taken to maintain them moving forward...

I actually had to double-check the tech stack. It's still running Drupal but Trump's staff downgraded the version for some reason. Typically this is a very bad idea with CMS' but especially the exploits in Drupal 7. It's almost like they want the website to be hacked.

Let me know when there are 50 female senators and and 217 female representatives. Then we can start to talk about how equal the genders are.

In the 114th congress, 20% of the House is female, and that's the record. 20 of the senators are female. It isn't just voting that causes this, but there's a reason less women run for office and it's not biological it's social..

Beaker gif, anyone?

Let me know when there are 50 female senators and and 217 female representatives. Then we can start to talk about how equal the genders are.

In the 114th congress, 20% of the House is female, and that's the record. 20 of the senators are female. It isn't just voting that causes this, but there's a reason less women run for office and it's not biological it's social..

Beaker gif, anyone?

Just taking a guess here, you're a lonely, lonely man huh?