Trump's America

zoogs

You haven't posted once condemning Trump's idiocy, and he's more than just some whack-a-doo twitter guy.

Maybe your takeaway is that nobody said anything to support them.

Well when the time comes when I see you post something positive about Trump than maybe I'll say the things I don't like about Trump.

Until then piece out

Lol so no one is going to any anything negative about what that douche said?

And Trump is the problem lol

What some random person on twitter said and what Trump says have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Trump and that guy can BOTH be a problem. One of them has control of the most powerful military on Earth. Which one do you think will affect any of us?
  • Fire 2

You haven't posted once condemning Trump's idiocy, and he's more than just some whack-a-doo twitter guy.

Maybe your takeaway is that nobody said anything to support them.

Well when the time comes when I see you post something positive about Trump than maybe I'll say the things I don't like about Trump.

Until then piece out

You could be your own person and just say them with out stipulations.
  • Fire 4

Until then piece out

What kind of piece did you take out? And when will you put it back? :facepalm:

And you do realize that in order for someone to post something positive about Trump, he has to do something positive (in a beneficial sense) for the country, right? Last time I checked, lying, stealing, obfuscation, manipulation, racism, degradation, misogyny, and treason aren't considered qualities or attributes worthy of praise.

Then again, I'm not an evangelical Christian that voted Trump, so maybe my value system just isn't up to snuff? :dunno

• Fire 9