Trump's America

zoogs

33 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

No, I was actually provided no explanation other than some generic comment that my posts were offensive. But the primary choice I made that you disagree with was voting for Trump. The next set of choices I’ve made that you disagree with was to come here and defend some of his actions. I appear to be the only one left here doing that. The others gave up or were banned. So now you have thread after thread, this one now 71 pages long, where everyone is attacking the guy. Doesn’t that strike you as odd? He was elected President, roughly half the country approves of his performance as President, and on this board, in a red state he won overwhelmingly, no one is here defending him? 

I love the tax and regulatory cuts. I hate the weird late-night tweets. I love how the media lose their minds over everything he does. I hate the offensive and even racist seeming rhetoric he engages in. I love the Supreme Court and other judicial nominees he’s selected. I hate that white supremacist idiots see him as generally supportive of their efforts.i wish he would shut up, get off Twitter, and work harder. I hate the trade wars, but think they may be a necessary evil as we fight toward fair trade and curb China’s theft of our intellectual property. But it’s hard to discuss any of those issues on the merits when everyone here hates the guy so much.

Serious question: if you hate all of that stuff, why do you say the media is losing their minds over it? They’re “losing their minds” over the stuff he’s doing that you hate.

• Plus1 2

30 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

There's threads about all of these topics. And if you can argue and debate logically without ad hominems and whataboutisms you'll be debated on those issues in those topics.

Everyone who posts here engages in ad hominems and whataboutisms. It’s remarkably common. So which other posters here are supportive of Trump on any of those issues?

20 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Serious question: if you hate all of that stuff, why do you say the media is losing their minds over it? They’re “losing their minds” over the stuff he’s doing that you hate.

They’re losing their minds every moment of every day over everything he does. You can credibly argue that he’s wrong, boorish, rude, offensive, a liar, and a jerk...sometimes or even a lot of the time. But to hear liberal media tell it, Trump is a worse version of Hitler and every night is Kristallnacht. They’ve long since sacrificed their credibility due to their hysteria.

40 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They’re losing their minds every moment of every day over everything he does. You can credibly argue that he’s wrong, boorish, rude, offensive, a liar, and a jerk...sometimes or even a lot of the time. But to hear liberal media tell it, Trump is a worse version of Hitler and every night is Kristallnacht. They’ve long since sacrificed their credibility due to their hysteria.

Darn liberal media is the enemy of the people am i right?

• Plus1 1

I've never heard CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, New York Times, Omaha World Herald, etc say, or even imply, Trump is worse than Hitler.  If there are quotes or video, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Now, if we are talking "leftist blogs" and such, I'm sure it's been mentioned.  Same as "right blogs" also claimed Obama was the devil.  I have no problems discounting the credibility of these people.  

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I've never heard CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, New York Times, Omaha World Herald, etc say, or even imply, Trump is worse than Hitler.  If there are quotes or video, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Now, if we are talking "leftist blogs" and such, I'm sure it's been mentioned.  Same as "right blogs" also claimed Obama was the devil.  I have no problems discounting the credibility of these people.  

ric is using hyperbull

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

No, I was actually provided no explanation other than some generic comment that my posts were offensive. But the primary choice I made that you disagree with was voting for Trump. The next set of choices I’ve made that you disagree with was to come here and defend some of his actions. I appear to be the only one left here doing that. The others gave up or were banned. So now you have thread after thread, this one now 71 pages long, where everyone is attacking the guy. Doesn’t that strike you as odd? He was elected President, roughly half the country approves of his performance as President, and on this board, in a red state he won overwhelmingly, no one is here defending him? 

I love the tax and regulatory cuts. I hate the weird late-night tweets. I love how the media lose their minds over everything he does. I hate the offensive and even racist seeming rhetoric he engages in. I love the Supreme Court and other judicial nominees he’s selected. I hate that white supremacist idiots see him as generally supportive of their efforts.i wish he would shut up, get off Twitter, and work harder. I hate the trade wars, but think they may be a necessary evil as we fight toward fair trade and curb China’s theft of our intellectual property. But it’s hard to discuss any of those issues on the merits when everyone here hates the guy so much.

You're not the only one who likes the moves regarding taxes, regulatory and fair trade.

Much of what is on this board is just a regurgitation of Trump's tweets, which mostly fall under my "Ignore" category.

There are other places to read about the potential effectiveness of some of the policies being put in place.

• Plus1 1

52 minutes ago, funhusker said:

You’ve never heard them declare him to be sick, crazy, evil, racist, stupid, and a unique threat to our country and civilized society? You need to watch more Morning Joe on MSNBC.

:)

16 minutes ago, TheSker said:

You're not the only one who likes the moves regarding taxes, regulatory and fair trade.

Much of what is on this board is just a regurgitation of Trump's tweets, which mostly fall under my "Ignore" category.

There are other places to read about the potential effectiveness of some of the policies being put in place.

Aw yes the Trump strategy of reverse everything Obama did, give my friends a bunch of government money, and playing footsie with Russia is truly making America great again 

• Plus1 2
15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

You’ve never heard them declare him to be sick, crazy, evil, racist, stupid, and a unique threat to our country and civilized society? You need to watch more Morning Joe on MSNBC.

:)

So you're citing Joe Scarborough - a conservative and former Republican Congressman - as a source of "liberal media"?

36 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Do you have links to these "other places"?