Trump's America

zoogs

Just now, TheSker said:

Google is your friend if you care enough to look.  Then you can choose what you read and decide for yourself about the credibility of the source.

Then why even bring it up? We all know how to use google, but you're talking about reading "about the potential effectiveness of some of the policies being put in place", which I'd think you'd want to link to allow us all to benefit from those sources of information.

4 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Then why even bring it up? We all know how to use google, but you're talking about reading "about the potential effectiveness of some of the policies being put in place", which I'd think you'd want to link to allow us all to benefit from those sources of information.

I brought it up in direct response to the initial post I was responding to.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

You’ve never heard them declare him to be sick, crazy, evil, racist, stupid, and a unique threat to our country and civilized society? You need to watch more Morning Joe on MSNBC.

:)

that is so much worse than calling him a genocidal lunatic

11 minutes ago, commando said:

you said they were already calling him worse than hitler.    now you are backtracking and claiming they will soon be calling him as bad as hitler.

I said they routinely describe him as “sick, crazy, evil, racist, stupid, and a unique threat to our country.” They either think he’s another Hitler or are lying about it to gin up ratings. 

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I said they routinely describe him as “sick, crazy, evil, racist, stupid, and a unique threat to our country.” They either think he’s another Hitler or are lying about it to gin up ratings. 

you said in your reply to moiraine

5 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Serious question: if you hate all of that stuff, why do you say the media is losing their minds over it? They’re “losing their minds” over the stuff he’s doing that you hate.

They’re losing their minds every moment of every day over everything he does. You can credibly argue that he’s wrong, boorish, rude, offensive, a liar, and a jerk...sometimes or even a lot of the time. But to hear liberal media tell it, Trump is a worse version of Hitler and every night is Kristallnacht. They’ve long since sacrificed their credibility due to their hysteria.

12 minutes ago, commando said:

you said in your reply to moiraine

5 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Serious question: if you hate all of that stuff, why do you say the media is losing their minds over it? They’re “losing their minds” over the stuff he’s doing that you hate.

They’re losing their minds every moment of every day over everything he does. You can credibly argue that he’s wrong, boorish, rude, offensive, a liar, and a jerk...sometimes or even a lot of the time. But to hear liberal media tell it, Trump is a worse version of Hitler and every night is Kristallnacht. They’ve long since sacrificed their credibility due to their hysteria.

I think my post was pretty clear. 

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Trump is racist.

* When you refer to all Mexicans as "rapists" or "animals".

*When you put laws in place that target Muslims.

Trump is stupid.

*His Twitter feed demonstrates that clearly.

Trump is a threat to our country.

*When he commits treason in plain view.

*When he colludes with a foreign, and hostile, country.

*When he surrounds himself with criminals and the corrupt.

And I haven't even mentioned here the "Religious Liberty Task Force" which will be his administrations legalization of discrimination against all LBGTQIA people under the guise of protecting the religious, and people of faith.  Here's a fun fact: religious people do not need protection from LBGTQIA...we need protection from them.

11 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Trump is racist.

* When you refer to all Mexicans as "rapists" or "animals".

*When you put laws in place that target Muslims.

Trump is stupid.

*His Twitter feed demonstrates that clearly.

Trump is a threat to our country.

*When he commits treason in plain view.

*When he colludes with a foreign, and hostile, country.

*When he surrounds himself with criminals and the corrupt.

And I haven't even mentioned here the "Religious Liberty Task Force" which will be his administrations legalization of discrimination against all LBGTQIA people under the guise of protecting the religious, and people of faith.  Here's a fun fact: religious people do not need protection from LBGTQIA...we need protection from them.

When did Trump say ALL Mexicans are rapists or animals? I think you read the ALL part into his statement(s).

I have mixed feelings about the travel ban. But they didn’t restrict some majority Muslim countries, while restricting other countries. And there is a valid reason for additional screening from countries with disproportionate numbers of terrorists.

i wish Trump would stay off Twitter. But his record on there is mixed. 

No doubt Trump has some cronies that are slimy. That’s unfortunate, but true of just about everyone. 

Where is there any evidence of treason or collusion?

Strange I don’t see gay people being forced to attend religious services...but do see religious folk being forced to provide services related to gay weddings...in violation of their religious beliefs. I’m a supporter of gay marriage. But I’m appalled at how some members of the gay community have behaved since gay marriage was legalized, running roughshod over the rights of others. Respect and tolerance are two-way streets and if we’re going to live and work together with ithers who are different that we are, we have to respect those differences and each other’s rights. 

• Plus1 1