Trump's America

zoogs

7 hours ago, deedsker said:

I thought we laughed this idea out the room!

The state of Nebraska could pay for an entire year of the Nebraska State Patrol with that much money for comparison. 

the pentagon announced tonight that they are pushing the parade back a year due to financial constraints.    donnie has the sads now.

16 minutes ago, commando said:

the pentagon announced tonight that they are pushing the parade back a year due to financial constraints.    donnie has the sads now.

I wonder if they dont give him his missile parade if he'll throw them under bus like he's done with the intelligence agencies and the press. 

1 hour ago, commando said:

this sounds like democracy in action....not

Shocking. Georgia has an important governor's race in the fall, too. The Republican nominee is the GA SOS under whose leadership their state election server was mysteriously wiped clean immediately after a lawsuit was filed because the state didn't fix a security error found on the server by an expert for more than 6 months after it was reported.

Hmmmm....

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, commando said:

To be fair, I actually had no idea this was to be in honor of the centennial anniversary of the armistice ending WWI, and some soldiers would be dressed in period pieces for the parade. Not a terrible idea, but I'm sure we could honor the memory of those veterans in other meaningful ways too.

9 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

I wonder if they dont give him his missile parade if he'll throw them under bus like he's done with the intelligence agencies and the press. 

Really?  You wondered?

He has the maturity level of a toddler.  Can't we just get some more semi trucks to go to the WH so he can pretend to honk and drive them?  Maybe some bulldozers?

• Plus1 3