Trump's America

zoogs

18 minutes ago, commando said:

you didn't watch them slam the dems in that video?

I don't pay attention to SNL. After their all-out campaign to get Hillary elected, I lost any interest in what those hacks have to say.

The weekly anti-Trump screed isn't funny. It's the same pointless and humorless schtick every comedian is trying now. 

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't pay attention to SNL. After their all-out campaign to get Hillary elected, I lost any interest in what those hacks have to say.

The weekly anti-Trump screed isn't funny. It's the same pointless and humorless schtick every comedian is trying now. 

so you are admitting that you are pulling crap out of your ass to comment on based on what you think SNL said there rather than actually listening to it before commenting

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, commando said:

so you are admitting that you are pulling crap out of your ass to comment on based on what you think SNL said there rather than actually listening to it before commenting

They've said the same thing for years. It's to the point that even liberals are mocking them for being sad, tired, and predictable. 

#SNLame

• Plus1 1
Just now, Ric Flair said:

They've said the same thing for years. It's to the point that even liberals are mocking them for being sad, tired, and predictable. 

#SNLame

last week was very predictable...but the writers didn't have to write anything...they just copied the kavanaugh hearing and nailed it.   lol

• Plus1 1

A small part of me can kinda sorta understand being paranoid and defensive about Democrats and some of the social justice issues. Or I'll at least pretend to understand that.

But why... WHY is Trump the Republicans' champion? What is manly about him? I'm pretty certain I did more physical labor as a pre-teen girl than he has done his entire life. He dodged the draft. Why is he considered the epitome of manliness right now with all of these bulls#!t words and phrases like "cuck," "beta," and "snowflake" ? It makes absolutely no sense. How does standing there doing nothing other than saying mean things to Democrats make him manly?

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, Moiraine said:

A small part of me can kinda sorta understand being paranoid and defensive about Democrats and some of the social justice issues. Or I'll at least pretend to understand that.

But why... WHY is Trump the Republicans' champion? What is manly about him? I'm pretty certain I did more physical labor as a pre-teen girl than he has done his entire life. He dodged the draft. Why is he considered the epitome of manliness right now with all of these bulls#!t words and phrases like "cuck," "beta," and "snowflake" ? It makes absolutely no sense. How does standing there doing nothing other than saying mean things to Democrats make him manly?

Trump is the champion of assholes. He's not really a conservative or Republican he's just hijacked the party.

• Plus1 2
4 hours ago, Moiraine said:

If anything he's anathema to what it means to be a man. 

But it's got to be hard to admit he's a fake tough guy who takes shots at people from the safety of Twitter or rallies or his country clubs but backs down and makes nice as soon as he's face to face with them. He almost exclusively targets people who can't or won't retaliate. He punches down at those everyone who doesn't kiss the ring from his golden tower. 

He's a classic bully. At his root, the man is an insecure coward who would back down when directly confronted. For him, backing down is typically mocking people on Twitter.

10 minutes ago, Big Red 40 said:

Having money is the ultimate power in this country. Trump has used his money to bully/control others , and get away with being a jerk for years. Many people consider that being a badass . 

I don't think they actually do in "real life" but for some reason people separate real life from celebrity. I think the average person would not like Trump at all as a normal person. I think the vast majority would not like him as a normal person. There are people who don't rip others off in business dealings and don't cheat on their spouses and don't lie constantly who think he's great and who would hate him if he was just your average Joe doing the same things.

I thought Bush was a bad president but I could always understand hanging out with him and I always understood why he appealed to normal people.

Trump on the other hand belongs in diapers.

• Plus1 1