Trump's America

zoogs

The stuff this guy paints is so crazy, but what's crazier are the people who believe this is what Trump is and does.

Funniest thing about this painting is that, even in this guy's bizarro fantasy world where Trump is some superhero, he still portrays him as fat.

I mean, if you're basically making The Donald into a superhero, give him some abs for crying out loud.

dlRF1Li.jpg

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

The stuff this guy paints is so crazy, but what's crazier are the people who believe this is what Trump is and does.

Funniest thing about this painting is that, even in this guy's bizarro fantasy world where Trump is some superhero, he still portrays him as fat.

I mean, if you're basically making The Donald into a superhero, give him some abs for crying out loud.

dlRF1Li.jpg

Amazing that he can do that with his bone spurs.

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, knapplc said:

dlRF1Li.jpg

Slightly different version

• Plus1 1

FB post by a FB friend of a gay, male FB friend in response to his posting this link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-now-classifies-far-proud-170034794.html?fbclid=IwAR2lJPX5qnEno_hrBbYAj99hFk0QPtvs_YnpJ4vCYmhNNSeObiOkWO4le8Y:

Let me guess. You think straight white males are the enemy. All of said group should be eliminated from existence.

Well if I disagreed with anything that anybody said, I would be an enemy. I think illegal immigration is wrong. I think forcing people to believe in 15 genders is unfair and I think Alex Jones has some good points. Some would call me either crazy and stupid, or some kind of bullsh** label of some sort for not following suit. I am sick of all this crap. This is f***ing America. I am not changing my views for fear of Twinkie snowflake Hillary/Bernie f***-faces saying I am a racist, xenophobic, hate-ladden Whiteboy. I have proven all I need to. F*** ANY one else. I am not on Welfare. I have always paid my Government stolen taxes. Never commited a crime. I have a clean slate. Any one who says I cannot be an American who loves America and is not afraid of being White can eat a bag of sh** with turtle s#!t mixed in. I find the Antifa followers and CNN heads to be the dumb-a**es that need their faces punched in. Full on caved in. Sick of it all. Thanks for reading.

Why do a not insignificant number of people who've never faced racism themselves act like such snowflakes when they're told that racism exists?

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, Moiraine said:

FB post by a FB friend of a gay, male FB friend in response to his posting this link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-now-classifies-far-proud-170034794.html?fbclid=IwAR2lJPX5qnEno_hrBbYAj99hFk0QPtvs_YnpJ4vCYmhNNSeObiOkWO4le8Y:

Why do a not insignificant number of people who've never faced racism themselves act like such snowflakes when they're told that racism exists?

I'm going to use my 1st Amendment right and call your friend's friend a giant douche bag......

8 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Those are the people I un-friend on Facebook. 

8 hours ago, Moiraine said:

So much hate and negativity. That dude must be miserable. I think we should let him not pay his taxes anymore since its such a big burden to him but in return he can no longer use anything taxes fund. Good luck buddy!

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Those are the people I un-friend on Facebook. 

They're the people we've all gotta keep in touch with if we can handle it! The further we separate and isolate ourselves the worse our tribal instincts will be and the easier it will be to dehumanize each other and forget that they're also complex people.

1 hour ago, Landlord said:

They're the people we've all gotta keep in touch with if we can handle it! The further we separate and isolate ourselves the worse our tribal instincts will be and the easier it will be to dehumanize each other and forget that they're also complex people.

I refuse to engage politically with people on Facebook.