Trump's America

zoogs

So, uh... Trump just said this.

Sad thing is, his supporters will 100% buy this pretzel logic and blame "the libs."

And then there's this:

I love this point. If it's been an "emergency" since the Obama Administration, and Trump has known about it all along (since his campaign when he talked about his "big, beautiful wall" that Mexico would definitely pay for)... what the hell has he been doing about it for the last two years?

• Plus1 3

5 hours ago, knapplc said:

So, uh... Trump just said this.

Sad thing is, his supporters will 100% buy this pretzel logic and blame "the libs."

And then there's this:

I love this point. If it's been an "emergency" since the Obama Administration, and Trump has known about it all along (since his campaign when he talked about his "big, beautiful wall" that Mexico would definitely pay for)... what the hell has he been doing about it for the last two years?

DwjtlzdX0AA9_7B?format=jpg&name=900x900

Pelosi un-invites Trump from giving the State of the Union. Requires an invite from the Speaker.

Pretty bold use of her power to put pressure on him. I've seen a lot of people say this is a good thing - maybe we should return to the SOTU being written form as it was prior to 1913 when Woodrow Wilson first gave his in spoken form.

• Plus1 1
10 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

Pelosi un-invites Trump from giving the State of the Union. Requires an invite from the Speaker.

Pretty bold use of her power to put pressure on him. I've seen a lot of people say this is a good thing - maybe we should return to the SOTU being written form as it was prior to 1913 when Woodrow Wilson first gave his in spoken form.

written SOTU address from Trump? Just collect all of his tweets from the past year. That would perfectly encapsulate the dismal state of the union right now, and any other speech from Trump would not contain any new, accurate info anyway.

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

It still boggles the mind that his approval rating is above 20%

But we haven’t hit the recession yet. 

There is around 30% of the country that will love a Republican President no matter who it is as long as they have an R behind their name.

There is around 30% of the country that will love a Democrat President no matter who it is as long as they have a D behind their name. 

• Plus1 1