Trump's America

zoogs

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

She did a brief interview with Colbert last week that I thought was good.  It was nice to hear her explain some of the challenges of being an immigrant, woman, POC etc.  Worth a watch if you have a min - put some realistic tone into what sort of attention she's been getting.  The GOP are masters of marketing and messaging.

So, I've only briefly seen her comments on Israel and none of it seemed anti-Semitic. I haven't actually seen any of her words showing support for terrorism, Sharia law, or a Muslim take over.

Can anyone show me where she has said something offensive or anti democratic?

5 minutes ago, ZRod said:

So, I've only briefly seen her comments on Israel and none of it seemed anti-Semitic. I haven't actually seen any of her words showing support for terrorism, Sharia law, or a Muslim take over.

Come on, man! She wears a hijab! Obviously a terrorist.

2 hours ago, ZRod said:

I'd just like to point out over this same time period comments from the white guy Trump nominated to the Fed [who is an economic dimwit] surfaced who said verbatim "capitalism is a lot more important than democracy" and none of these fired-up conservatives as much as flinched.

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

I'd just like to point out over this same time period comments from the white guy Trump nominated to the Fed [who is an economic dimwit] who said verbatim "capitalism is a lot more important than democracy" and none of these fired-up conservatives as much as flinched.

democracy = the deep state

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

$10 says Trump thinks Notre Dame cathedral is in Indiana. Or Illinois. 

Well I was wondering which Notre Dame it was at first. Kinda sad I didn't go in and see it when I was there last year.