Trump's America

zoogs

34 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

This sums up everything pretty well. 

Thread:

In the thread he says they are playing hardball, its about time the american people play hardball. Ring your representatives phone line off the hook. Lets form a protest in front of the white house. If the elected officials of our nation won't do what is necessary, we must! I'm tired of this non action from people who are supposed to be working in our best interest. Its about time we take matters into our own hands within the confines of the freedoms outlined in the constitution.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

In the thread he says they are playing hardball, its about time the american people play hardball. Ring your representatives phone line off the hook. Lets form a protest in front of the white house. If the elected officials of our nation won't do what is necessary, we must! I'm tired of this non action from people who are supposed to be working in our best interest. Its about time we take matters into our own hands within the confines of the freedoms outlined in the constitution.

Couldn't agree more.  I was exhausted after the midterms and took a break but its time to get rolling again.  I'll start updating the action items thread, it's an easy way to take 3-5 mins a day to make a difference.

• Plus1 1

Just now, NM11046 said:

Couldn't agree more.  I was exhausted after the midterms and took a break but its time to get rolling again.  I'll start updating the action items thread, it's an easy way to take 3-5 mins a day to make a difference.

It is exhausting and disheartening that this is falling on the people, but we must not grow weary. I needed that kick in the butt that tweet thread provides. You do a great job with the action items thread and I'm sure I'm not the only one who really appreciates it!! 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

At this point I really don’t care if someone fully supported and voted for Trump before. If they wake up, it’s all forgiven.  

I'm absolutely willing to join ranks with people I'd vehemently disagree with any other day of the weak if it means ousting this current embarrassing, toxic ugliness from Washington.

On 4/21/2019 at 10:18 AM, NM11046 said:

This sums up everything pretty well. 

Thread:

"Right now, our system is dying before our eyes.  Failure to act will lead to further, perhaps irreversible decay.  This is not a situation that offers the luxury of further musing, of waiting until tomorrow.  American democracy has entered the intensive care ward."

^^^THIS^^^

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, schriznoeder said:

"Right now, our system is dying before our eyes.  Failure to act will lead to further, perhaps irreversible decay.  This is not a situation that offers the luxury of further musing, of waiting until tomorrow.  American democracy has entered the intensive care ward."

^^^THIS^^^

actually...Trump shot american democracy on 5th avenue and his supporters don't care.

• Plus1 2
On 4/21/2019 at 4:53 PM, BigRedBuster said:

At this point I really don’t care if someone fully supported and voted for Trump before. If they wake up, it’s all forgiven. 

They are call the real "America First" patriots.  Not the Trump version.  Those who see beyond the Cult of Trump know the harm he is to our democracy and regardless of party will speak up and not support the guy any longer.  It is easy to join hand wt someone from the opposite political spectrum if they still love America enough to remove this cancer from our political system.

And cancer it is - it spreads and spoils the good and weakens us as a whole.  He's destroyed the GOP and the longer he is in office the more harm he will do.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

They are call the real "America First" patriots.  Not the Trump version.  Those who see beyond the Cult of Trump know the harm he is to our democracy and regardless of party will speak up and not support the guy any longer.  It is easy to join hand wt someone from the opposite political spectrum if they still love America enough to remove this cancer from our political system.

And cancer it is - it spreads and spoils the good and weakens us as a whole.  He's destroyed the GOP and the longer he is in office the more harm he will do.

The GOP has done this to themselves. Trump has nothing to do with corrupt McConnel. Trump has nothing to do with boot licker Lindsay Graham. Trump has nothing to do with climate denier loser from Utah whatever his name is. Trump has nothing to do with crybaby Jim Jordan and the other guy from NC. Trump has nothing to do with DUI Gaetz. Trump has nothing to do with KKK Steve King. The list goes on and on of bad people in that party. 

• Plus1 6
  • Fire 1