Trump's America

zoogs

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Lol every politician takes bribes from lobbyists in the form of donations. How bout the FBI look into Kathleen Rice’s donation history and then look at her voting record. Guaranteed she votes with her donors best interests in mind. I wish this wasnt the case but it is not just a DT thing. 

I read a Trump tweet this morning where he told some progressive congresswomen to go back to the crime infested areas they came from. 

He has often talked about different districts having a lot of crime especially if the politician from the district is someone he doesn’t like. And that’s exactly the way I read that tweet. It’s stupid and he’s an a$$h@!e. I believe he was saying it because they had toured the ICE facility. 

However now CNN and NYT are saying he was telling them to go back to their countries. I’ll admit the language he used was similar to that of telling people to go back to their countries, but that isn’t what he said. He is clearly a racist, but again, that isn’t what he said. Without reading it from a news article, i thought he was talking about their districts.

• Plus1 1
22 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I read a Trump tweet this morning where he told some progressive congresswomen to go back to the crime infested areas they came from. 

He has often talked about different districts having a lot of crime especially if the politician from the district is someone he doesn’t like. And that’s exactly the way I read that tweet. It’s stupid and he’s an a$$h@!e. I believe he was saying it because they had toured the ICE facility. 

However now CNN and NYT are saying he was telling them to go back to their countries. I’ll admit the language he used was similar to that of telling people to go back to their countries, but that isn’t what he said. He is clearly a racist, but again, that isn’t what he said. Without reading it from a news article, i thought he was talking about their districts.

That’s the way I read it to. 

The thing is, why doesn’t he then go back to NYC and fix that crime then?

• Plus1 2

22 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

are you sure he wasn't talking about them going back to their countries?

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, commando said:

No, just came back to post that.

I hadn’t read that one so I take back the original post. Another individual reason that’s good enough by itself for this f#&%ing a$$h@!e to be removed from office.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

That’s the way I read it to. 

The thing is, why doesn’t he then go back to NYC and fix that crime then?

I read it the same as you two and had the same thought as @BigRedBuster.

AOC and Trump are both from New York.  They were both elected to federal positions.  Why should one go back and not the other???

edit: just saw the other Tweet.  I take it all back!  Except the Trump is a dumbass part...

17 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Telling immigrants and the descendants of immigrants to "go back where they came from" is saying the quiet part loud.

Unbelievably overt racism. What a f#cking asshat.

Like I said I hadn’t read the previous tweet. He’s told White politicians the same thing about their districts before and I had only read the other quote. 

3 hours ago, commando said:

you know...maybe donnie was accidentally being truthful.  those congress women  were born in america and right now the country is being run by our most corrupt and inept president ever.  and half the officials are "acting" instead of formally appointed to their positions.   so yes...i would agree that they should try to fix their own country 

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

In true Evan form.....nailed it. 

I'm lucky I'm married.  I live in a neighborhood that overwhelmingly supports Trump.  I also have about 60' of privacy fence along the street.  I so wanted to print this Tweet along with a message of "Trump is Disgraceful" (message open to edit).  These f#&%ing people....

If a person doesn't find the obscenity in this Tweet, then I'm sorry about the "personal attack", but f#&% YOU.  You are a disgrace to America!  

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, funhusker said:

I'm lucky I'm married.  I live in a neighborhood that overwhelmingly supports Trump.  I also have about 60' of privacy fence along the street.  I so wanted to print this Tweet along with a message of "Trump is Disgraceful" (message open to edit).  These f#&%ing people....

I think by disgraceful you mean piece of s#!t.

• Plus1 1