Trump's America

zoogs

the maga prayer?

In these troubled times, I like to put my hand over the kidney in my heart, stare at the moon of Mars contemplating how the wheel is older than the wall, the great things Frederick Douglass is doing & just being thankful I have ID to buy cereal & I don’t have windmill cancer.

• Haha 3

I don't know where to put this. It's just more examples of the lack of attention to detail that plagues the Trump Administration. I don't know who put this seal up there, but it was clearly not a Trump fan. And they should have caught that.

Here's the fake seal next to the Russian seal. It's clearly modeled after it. The golf clubs, the cash, the motto - someone was poking Trump but good.

cjIFfgc.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I don't know where to put this. It's just more examples of the lack of attention to detail that plagues the Trump Administration. I don't know who put this seal up there, but it was clearly not a Trump fan. And they should have caught that.

Here's the fake seal next to the Russian seal. It's clearly modeled after it. The golf clubs, the cash, the motto - someone was poking Trump but good.

cjIFfgc.jpg

I saw the headline from the Post but I don't have access to read it and actually see it. Thanks for posting this.

This is friggen awesome.  Our President...brought to you bought and payed for by Russia.

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I saw the headline from the Post but I don't have access to read it and actually see it. Thanks for posting this.

This is friggen awesome.  Our President...brought to you bought and payed for by Russia.

Yes and his loyal Cultists at the event probably didn't notice the golf clubs and cash and or and most likely thought it was the real seal!:o