Trump's America

zoogs

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Here's a clearer image of the fake seal....Priceless!!!

2dPP025.jpg

This is the priceless part:  The moto above the eagle:

“45 es un titere,” which is Spanish for “45 is a puppet.”

https://gizmodo.com/trump-appears-in-front-of-photoshopped-presidential-sea-1836687973

The image that was projected behind President Trump on July 23 has a number of alterations, including a two-headed eagle that’s carrying golf clubs in one talon and cash in another. The writing above the eagle is supposed to read “E Pluribus Unum,” which is Latin for “out of many, one.” But the photoshopped creation that appeared behind Trump reads “45 es un titere,” which is Spanish for “45 is a puppet.”

Trump, the 45th president, has long been accused of being a puppet of the Russian government and famously said, “no puppet, no puppet, you’re the puppet” during a presidential debate in 2016 with Hillary Clinton. The Trump campaign repeatedly welcomed help from the Russian government in the lead up to the 2016 election and the president was even trying to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to the Mueller Report.

The alterations to the presidential seal were first revealed by the Washington Post, which notes that the two-headed eagle bears a striking resemblance to Russia’s coat of arms. Judging by photos from the event, the image was pixelated enough that some of the details from the image, like the Soviet hammer and sickle on the flag, could not be clearly distinguished by the crowd.

• Plus1 2

Conservative, Trump supporting parents visit update:  

I proudly wore my ACLU Tshirt out to lunch today, only to be approached by a man (who is an acquaintance of my mom & dad) who said:

"So you're all about protecting the little guy huh?"  

Me:  "Yes."

"Well then you shouldn't talk to me."

Me:  "I have no problem with that."

20 mins pass and man comes back to our table to interrupt our meal.

"Are you an attorney?"

Me:  No, just a supporter and advocate.

"You mean you're just an advertisement."

Me: ?

Parents: "What is he talking about?"

Me:  My shirt.  I think it's fair to say he's in your club.

Parents:  "Why? What is ACLU?  We thought it was some college."

I'm practicing patience and persistence as well as my listening skills during this trip.  Certainly felt like I came across as the sane one in this scenario - I mean my shirt bothered this man enough it ruined his lunch.  

Also, had to clarify that the GOP is fighting WITH big pharma instead of against it as well as other key initiatives that they have opinions about - seems like the overall feeling is that anything they like and believe in is a Republican ideal and things they don't must be democratic.  They truly have no clue (outside of what is shared on Fox) what is going on.

God help us.  

Oh, and I was helping my father with some computer issues and found out his password is a variation of: "trump2020biggestfan9876"

• Plus1 1
21 hours ago, Moiraine said:

If you’re looking for fine art related to Trump, there are several Trump collages made out of photos of penises. Feel free to google search. 

It's a free country, so do what you like, but feel free to go to church this weekend.

I'm sure that it's potentially been posted in another thread (I'm busy trying to not discuss politics with my bleed red, GOP supporting parents and haven't been on HB as much lately) but this is just incredible   The specifics on when he has used the word and who he refers to when he does is really significant.