Trump's America

zoogs

26 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Great....I'm going to Germany in October.  I have the feeling I'm not going to get as warm of reception as I did three years ago.

I was in Europe last year, and nobody really cares. A Portuguese guy was the only one e to mention Trump. He just shook his head about it and was actually a super cool guy to talk with. The UK, France, Italy, etc. They all have similar issues going on in their could try to one extreme or another. I think Germany actually has a small problem with neo-nazi.

25 minutes ago, ZRod said:

The UK, France, Italy, etc. They all have similar issues going on in their could try to one extreme or another.

Some have the mistaken ideology that other parts of the civilized world are faring better than they actually are.

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, ZRod said:

I was in Europe last year, and nobody really cares. A Portuguese guy was the only one e to mention Trump. He just shook his head about it and was actually a super cool guy to talk with. The UK, France, Italy, etc. They all have similar issues going on in their could try to one extreme or another. I think Germany actually has a small problem with neo-nazi.

Is their Chancellor one? Then not so similar. :D

• Haha 1