Trump's America

zoogs

16 minutes ago, whateveritis1224 said:

Just a dig at the fact that Obama is the only President in US history that has been anything other that a 40+ White Male.

Yeah, that was my bad. How it was worded, I read it calling HRC male or Obama non-male. And I love that GIF.

Viral Video About Eating Babies at AOC Town Hall Was Staged by Pro-Trump Group

LaRouche PAC, a far-right group that supports Donald Trump, has taken credit for trolling Democratic Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez during a town hall meeting yesterday. An operative with LaRouche made headlines overnight after standing up at AOC’s town hall in Queens yesterday and saying that humanity should eat babies, among other ridiculous things, to address the climate crisis.

Viral video from the incident shows a woman posing as a supporter of AOC and wearing a shirt that reads, “Save the Planet, Eat the Children.” Many people clearly thought she was mentally disturbed, but LaRouche PAC, a fringe organization that believes climate change is a hoax, was behind the stunt, according to the group’s Twitter account.

• Thanks 1

if you bought the "deep state" narrative you were conned.   grats   the guy who used brietbart to give life to the deep state theory has this to say

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/03/trump-steve-bannon-deep-state-conspiracy-theory

The “deep state conspiracy theory is for nut cases”, Bannon is quoted as saying

Bannon has reportedly asserted the deep state is false before. In Wolff’s follow-up book, Siege: Trump Under Fire, Bannon describes advice he gave to a ghost writer working on Trump’s Enemies: How the Deep State is Undermining the Presidency, a book by Trump allies Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie.

According to Wolff, Bannon said: “You do realise that none of this is true.”

• Thanks 2