Trump's America

zoogs

1 hour ago, GBRFAN said:

According to the logic - i guess this is banable :)

18 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I am not into banning anyone but you do have a point.  If something like this was said about certain other posters...there would be a banning.  

No it wouldn’t. The mods take context into account. That’s why we’re able to call people asses or whores or losers if we make it obvious it’s a joke and not even get a message. 

It’s possible @funhusker will get a message or it’ll get deleted if it’s reported, but it’s clear from the context that he’s using the post to make a commentary on the tshirt, which says the exact same thing, and not threatening GBRFAN.

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

No it wouldn’t. The mods take context into account. That’s why we’re able to call people asses or whores or losers if we make it obvious it’s a joke and not even get a message. 

It’s possible @funhusker will get a message or it’ll get deleted if it’s reported, but it’s clear from the context that he’s using the post to make a commentary on the tshirt, which says the exact same thing, and not threatening GBRFAN.

I am gonna edit my original response.  I just realize that I don't care.  

• Haha 1

What an idiot :facepalm:  I guess New Mexico is a part of Mexico now:dunno

we’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico and we’re building a wall in Colorado

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/10/23/border-wall-colorado-trump/

DENVER (CBS4)– President Donald Trump said, “We’re building a wall in Colorado” when talking about border wall progress on Wednesday afternoon. Trump was speaking in Pittsburgh at the Shale Insight Conference when he made the comments.

“And we’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico and we’re building a wall in Colorado, we’re building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works that you can’t get over, you can’t get under and we’re building a wall in Texas. We’re not building a wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the walls we just mentioned,” said Trump.

Perhaps Trump got his sharpie out again

EHmKTowUYAASSNY?format=jpg&name=medium

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1