Trump's America

zoogs

And we have people right here on this board who strenuously support trump and his lackeys.

ICE Detention Center Captain Was on a Neo-Nazi Website and Wanted to Start a White Nationalist Group

A senior employee at a for-profit immigrant detention center in Nevada was active on the neo-Nazi site Iron March and aspired to establish a white nationalist chapter in his area.

Travis Frey, 31, is currently employed as a captain at the Nevada Southern Detention Center, which is run by private prison behemoth CoreCivic and contracted with ICE.

Frey joined Iron March in 2013, and posted at least a dozen times between 2016 and 2017 while he was working as head of security at a CoreCivic jail in Indianapolis, which was also authorized to house detainees on behalf of ICE.

The archives of the now-defunct website were leaked online in November, offering a glimpse into the early organizational efforts driving the modern, international white nationalist movement. The foundations of violent neo-Nazi groups such as Atomwaffen were established in Iron March chats, and white nationalist leaders like Matthew Heimbach have said they were radicalized by the time they spent on the site.

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

And we have people right here on this board who strenuously support trump and his lackeys.

Lets see  Nazi + Detention center.  Nothing bad in history has occurred when those 2 words were used in the same sentence before:sarcasm

• Plus1 2

54 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I just busted out laughing really loud at my boys’ basketball!!!  :laughpound

not sure if I want to show the parents around me...

hope your son is having a good game.  my youngest graduated last year and for the first time in 20 years i have no more next games or seasons to look forward to with my kids.  have to wait for grandkids now.   

and be careful sharing anything bad about trump around a crowd of potential trumpers.

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers.jpg

40 minutes ago, commando said:

hope your son is having a good game.  my youngest graduated last year and for the first time in 20 years i have no more next games or seasons to look forward to with my kids.  have to wait for grandkids now.   

and be careful sharing anything bad about trump around a crowd of potential trumpers.

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers.jpg

It was just a practice so I kept it to myself...

I like this group of parents, I’m not in a hurry to find out if they are crazy...

Mine are 10. We hopefully have several years left.  But if the next 8 go at the same speed as the last 4, it will be gone too soon.

56 minutes ago, funhusker said:

It was just a practice so I kept it to myself...

I like this group of parents, I’m not in a hurry to find out if they are crazy...

Mine are 10. We hopefully have several years left.  But if the next 8 go at the same speed as the last 4, it will be gone too soon.

Don't worry, in 3 years you won't know anything, they will know everything, nothing you do will be cool and you won't understand what it is like to be 13...Then you will be wishing they were 18 so you can help them pack for college and get them out!  hahaha

You teach HS...you know how this goes!  :P