Trump's America

zoogs

45 minutes ago, commando said:

the wheel was invented in the united states?  

Come on... Stop going for low hanging fruit. He's pretty clearly talking generally about invetors and patents. Yeah, he's a low IQ individual with the vocabulary of a middle school student, but do we really need to manufactured drama with this guy?

Just now, ZRod said:

Come on... Stop going for low hanging fruit. He's pretty clearly talking generally about invetors and patents. Yeah, he's a low IQ individual with the vocabulary of a middle school student, but do we really need to manufactured drama with this guy?

there is only low hanging fruit with this guy.  hard to go after anything higher.

• Plus1 2

@FrankWheeler Thank you.  That is the best thing I've read all day.

I think this part of the quote is best read vs. listened to, it's incredible to me that people still hand him the mic ... though it's the best way for the american people to continue building our case against him.  Loose lips sink ships.

"He's also doing the rockets, he likes rockets, and he does good at rockets, too, by the way," Trump said. "I never saw where the engines come down with no wings, no anything, and they're landing."

18 hours ago, ZRod said:

You're right.  We need to make sure nobody in the world produces a wheel without our permission.

1 hour ago, commando said:

i think it's ok for us to point and laugh at donnie when he does stuff like that.    

That's fine. know it's your schtick to post click bait, but it's dishonest. People are hammering away at Irish Joe over there about context and honesty, but somehow we don't have a problem when it bashes Trump. Using the context of the conversation's audio it's pretty obvious that he wasn't speaking literally about the wheel.

The rocket stuff is hilariously stupid, the wheel stuff is a not too uncommon conversational cadence that the Twitter guy is twisting to fit his narrative.

• Thanks 2
1 minute ago, ZRod said:

That's fine. know it's your schtick to post click bait, but it's dishonest. People are hammering away at Irish Joe over there about context and honesty, but somehow we don't have a problem when it bashes Trump. Using the context of the conversation's audio it's pretty obvious that he wasn't speaking literally about the wheel.

The rocket stuff is hilariously stupid, the wheel stuff is a not too uncommon conversational cadence that the Twitter guy is twisting to fit his narrative.

Yep!

Brady Bunch did an entire episode on this.  Exact Words

People need to remember that most sane people post like they talk...just like most sane people text like they talk.

For instance...your friend/wife/whatever might text you something like "When you will be here?" and you text back " NEVER, this traffic sucks"

Well...you don't REALLY mean you will never get there.  

Here is the episode in a nutshell!

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Recap/TheBradyBunchS4E15GregGetsGrounded