Trump's America

zoogs

trumps america

1.  pandemic with over 100,000 dead

2.  fastest growing national debt ever

3.   riots in the streets

4. trump calling for tienamen (sp?) square like treatment of the protesters.  

5. the world is laughing at us

6.  we abandoned our leadership role in the world

7.  we broke nearly every trade  agreement we had proving we can't be trusted

7.  yep....we are certainly great again

• Plus1 5

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

and some people who say they hate trump won't vote for biden.    i don't understand them.    i understand the trumpers who have been brainwashed by the right wing propaganda machine....but i am lost with people who are not far right wingnuts who think biden is worse then trump.   

• Plus1 2
12 minutes ago, commando said:

and some people who say they hate trump won't vote for biden.    i don't understand them.    i understand the trumpers who have been brainwashed by the right wing propaganda machine....but i am lost with people who are not far right wingnuts who think biden is worse then trump.   

I don't know of anyone who thinks Biden is worse than Trump other than the right-wingers.

• Plus1 1
28 minutes ago, commando said:

I lean right and I’m 100% voting for Biden come November. 

edit: to be fair, over the last few years I’d no longer even say I lean right. With much of the leadership falling in line with Trump, I can’t say I consider myself to share values with republicans anymore. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, HuskerNBigD said:

I lean right and I’m 100% voting for Biden come November. 

edit: to be fair, over the last few years I’d no longer even say I lean right. With much of the leadership falling in line with Trump, I can’t say I consider myself to share values with republicans anymore. 

Man, I hope there are millions of people like you!

• Thanks 1