Trump's America

zoogs

"Ever since I made it clear that I was going to do everything I could to get to the bottom of the grave abuses involved in the bogus 'Russiagate' scandal, many of the Democrats on this committee have attempted to discredit me by conjuring up a narrative that I am simply the president’s factotum who disposes of criminal cases according to his instructions," he said. "Judging from the letter inviting me to this hearing, that appears to be your agenda today."

How can he breathe when his head is so far up Trump's anus?

• Plus1 1

41 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Me!!!

Me too. I was 10 and watched the debates with my mom and I didn't know what the word smarmy meant but I knew Clinton was the most smarmy/fake person I'd ever seen. Cheating and possibly pedophilia didn't enter my mind of course, I just knew I didn't like the guy and I never have grown to like him.

That said at least his personal s#!t didn't get in the way of being a decent president. Trump's personal s#!t seems to be in every single decision he makes. Case in point he is shutting down TikTok. There may be good reasons to shut down TikTok. I've done a little reading on it. But I'm 95% sure he's doing it solely because TikTok users led the charge in asking for tickets to his Oklahoma campaign rally.

• Plus1 1