Trump's America

zoogs

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Good on a Trump.  Well deserved pardon.  Flynn was railroaded as shown by the last year of evidence brought forward by his attorney. 

statements like that make you look stupid.  hard to take you serious with statements like that.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, commando said:

statements like that make you look stupid.  hard to take you serious with statements like that.

Take me seriously, don’t take me seriously.  Either way is fine.  FBI interviewers believed Flynn to be telling the truth, and evidence was shown that 302’s were falsified, among other things.  Obama FBI wanted a scalp no matter what the cost to integrity.  

Research the case, look at the evidence presented in court filings.  

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Look....?

Who was taking him serious before? It’s been pretty apparent since the git go what and who he is.

You took the time, energy, and effort to respond, so apparently you are.  Happy to have you reading my posts.  Hopefully you have been able to follow along and learn a thing or two.

• Plus1 2
9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You took the time, energy, and effort to respond, so apparently you are.  Happy to have you reading my posts.  Hopefully you have been able to follow along and learn a thing or two.

It's really stretching me to my limits but I'll try to keep up. Thankfully your posts are so chock-full of tidbits, I can't help but learn a thing or two.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Nice to see you didn’t acknowledge you were flat wrong about Flynn.

there are lawyers that argue about a pardon and what it means.  but lets see what the government says. i read that as saying flynn is still guilty as charged.

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/frequently-asked-questions

HideDoes a presidential pardon expunge or erase the conviction for which the pardon was granted?

No.  Expungement is a judicial remedy that is rarely granted by the court and cannot be granted within the Department of Justice or by the President.  Please also be aware that if you were to be granted a presidential pardon, the pardoned offense would not be removed from your criminal record.  Instead, both the federal conviction as well as the pardon would both appear on your record.  However, a pardon will facilitate removal of legal disabilities imposed because of the conviction, and should lessen to some extent the stigma arising from the conviction.  In addition, a pardon may be helpful in obtaining licenses, bonding, or employment.  If you are seeking expungement of a federal offense, please contact the court of conviction.  If you are seeking expungement of a state conviction, which the Office of the Pardon Attorney also does not have authority to handle, states have different procedures for “expunging” a conviction or “clearing” the record of a criminal conviction.  To pursue relief of a state conviction, you should contact the Governor or state Attorney General in the state in which you were convicted for assistance.

• Plus1 1