Trump's America

zoogs

Just now, Archy1221 said:

You haven't shown retractions for any but the Mooch story. That leaves what? A dozen still to go?

I mean you were already wrong On this statement alone as you acknowledged two of them. :dunno  Blitz and ZRod have seen the stories and links showing the original reporting to be incorrect.  Why you choose to ignore them is beyond me, but people like you are never rational when Trump or Russia is spoken about.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Ah yes.  Now we’re at this point in the discussion....

“Provide proof the story was wrong” 

“OK.  Here’s the story’s with info and links inside stating exactly what he testified to and what his lawyer said”

”Oh well, just cause he said that doesn’t mean he meant it.  Mob bosses and such so we know what he really meant.  And he said he never went to Prague and no prof exists he did go to Prague, but I don’t believe you and say he did go to Prague.” :facepalm:

At this point you don’t believe a word I post even with factual articles provided.  It has become a futile exercise discussing things with you.  Look up Shipwrecked on your own.  You won’t believe me anyways.  Comb through his twitter and you’ll find some helpful hints. 

You literally asked someone to prove a negative the other day. I was sure that since you asked them to do it you could do it yourself. The video is Cohen testifying under oath to congress.in his own words, not Trump's lawyers as he did before, and as he pointed out.

What is Shipwreck's name? I'm asking you. You seem to know so why can't you say it?

• Plus1 2
39 minutes ago, ZRod said:

You literally asked someone to prove a negative the other day. I was sure that since you asked them to do it you could do it yourself. The video is Cohen testifying under oath to congress.in his own words, not Trump's lawyers as he did before, and as he pointed out.

What is Shipwreck's name? I'm asking you. You seem to know so why can't you say it?

The video shows Cohen saying Trump never directly asked him to lie to Congress.  :dunno

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, knapplc said:

This will come as a shock to no one. trump was AWOL since losing the election in November anyway.

How many more Americans died because he couldn't be bothered to do his job?

Biden inheriting nonexistent coronavirus vaccine distribution plan and must start 'from scratch,' sources say

(CNN)Newly sworn in President Joe Biden and his advisers are inheriting no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan to speak of from the Trump administration, sources tell CNN, posing a significant challenge for the new White House.

The Biden administration has promised to try to turn the Covid-19 pandemic around and drastically speed up the pace of vaccinating Americans against the virus. But in the immediate hours following Biden being sworn into office on Wednesday, sources with direct knowledge of the new administration's Covid-related work told CNN one of the biggest shocks that the Biden team had to digest during the transition period was what they saw as a complete lack of a vaccine distribution strategy under former President Donald Trump, even weeks after multiple vaccines were approved for use in the United States.

"There is nothing for us to rework. We are going to have to build everything from scratch," one source said.

Another source described the moment that it became clear the Biden administration would have to essentially start from "square one" because there simply was no plan as: "Wow, just further affirmation of complete incompetence."

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

The video shows Cohen saying Trump never directly asked him to lie to Congress.  :dunno

I've been working long enough to know there's some things you never directly tell people for liability reasons, they get the hint. Surely you're smart enough to realize this too. The guys who was writing hush money checks probably knew what Trump meant, like he explained in the video.

What is Shipwreck's name?

On 1/21/2021 at 8:53 AM, knapplc said:

This will come as a shock to no one. trump was AWOL since losing the election in November anyway.

How many more Americans died because he couldn't be bothered to do his job?

Biden inheriting nonexistent coronavirus vaccine distribution plan and must start 'from scratch,' sources say

(CNN)Newly sworn in President Joe Biden and his advisers are inheriting no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan to speak of from the Trump administration, sources tell CNN, posing a significant challenge for the new White House.

The Biden administration has promised to try to turn the Covid-19 pandemic around and drastically speed up the pace of vaccinating Americans against the virus. But in the immediate hours following Biden being sworn into office on Wednesday, sources with direct knowledge of the new administration's Covid-related work told CNN one of the biggest shocks that the Biden team had to digest during the transition period was what they saw as a complete lack of a vaccine distribution strategy under former President Donald Trump, even weeks after multiple vaccines were approved for use in the United States.

"There is nothing for us to rework. We are going to have to build everything from scratch," one source said.

Another source described the moment that it became clear the Biden administration would have to essentially start from "square one" because there simply was no plan as: "Wow, just further affirmation of complete incompetence."

Would this be considered one of those retractions?  Would this be a good reason to NOT rely on anonymous sources?

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Would this be considered one of those retractions?  Would this be a good reason to NOT rely on anonymous sources?

No- because it is NOT a retraction. LOL it is an a contrary statement made by an opinion anchor. Does that mean he is wrong in critiquing CNN? No. It is still NOT a retraction. Go back and look at the videos I shared from Fox News to see what an actual retraction looks like- please, for your own sake. 

Now- that being said- CNN was reporting directly from what administration officials said. That is their job- to report on the administration- Unlike FOX News, OAN and the like that make up some bullsh** story and then run with it, repeat it ad nauseum, and reinforce reporting amongst each other in order to deceive the populace. See the difference???? I'm sure not, but hey we're trying to help you out here. 

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

No- because it is NOT a retraction. LOL it is an a contrary statement made by an opinion anchor. Does that mean he is wrong in critiquing CNN? No. It is still NOT a retraction. Go back and look at the videos I shared from Fox News to see what an actual retraction looks like- please, for your own sake. 

Now- that being said- CNN was reporting directly from what administration officials said. That is their job- to report on the administration- Unlike FOX News, OAN and the like that make up some bullsh** story and then run with it, repeat it ad nauseum, and reinforce reporting amongst each other in order to deceive the populace. See the difference???? I'm sure not, but hey we're trying to help you out here. 

Ya I get your point about the technical definition of a retraction. Interviewing the person who is the main holdover of the vaccine plan and having that person eviscerate the reporting on the very same network isn’t necessarily a retraction from the original reporter.  If the original reporter refuses to retract in the face of evidence the story was bogus, I will consider Cup mod  actions and Fauci statements a defacto retraction.  

Now— that said, CNN’s job shouldn’t be taking whatever the Admin says anonymously at face value without verifying facts.  I know I didn’t go to Journo school, but seems basic to me.  Their job isn’t to be a mouthpiece for any Admin.  

nice whataboutism though.  Kinda helps prove my point all media does this type of s#!t 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Ya I get your point about the technical definition of a retraction. Interviewing the person who is the main holdover of the vaccine plan and having that person eviscerate the reporting on the very same network isn’t necessarily a retraction from the original reporter.  If the original reporter refuses to retract in the face of evidence the story was bogus, I will consider Cup mod  actions and Fauci statements a defacto retraction.  

Now— that said, CNN’s job shouldn’t be taking whatever the Admin says anonymously at face value without verifying facts.  I know I didn’t go to Journo school, but seems basic to me.  Their job isn’t to be a mouthpiece for any Admin.  

nice whataboutism though.  Kinda helps prove my point all media does this type of s#!t 

Not a whataboutism. Very real difference between reporting on actual statements made by the administration and making up a bullsh** story and then becoming the primary propagator of that story with the intent to mislead the audience. 

If you can't see the very CLEAR difference, you are blind. 

• Plus1 2
38 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Not a whataboutism. Very real difference between reporting on actual statements made by the administration and making up a bullsh** story and then becoming the primary propagator of that story with the intent to mislead the audience. 

If you can't see the very CLEAR difference, you are blind. 

Taking an anonymous sound bite from an Administration without fact checking it IS an attempt to push a false narrative AND mislead the audience. 

You see, I can fully say both news organizations were shut for pushing each story.  It did the consumer zero good.  Unfortunately it seems as if you can only see things one way based on what you are telling me. ;)

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Taking an anonymous sound bite from an Administration without fact checking it IS an attempt to push a false narrative AND mislead the audience. 

You see, I can fully say both news organizations were shut for pushing each story.  It did the consumer zero good.  Unfortunately it seems as if you can only see things one way based on what you are telling me. ;)

Ah, the I'm open minded for seeing both sides of an obviously false equivalency argument. - The old go-to in your and every hoodwinked conservative's toolbag in the nation. Nice try. Won't play that game. Again, if you can't see the difference between reporting on actual statements made by people in the administration and making up stories that claim Sandy Hook was a false flag, that Seth Rich was murdered, that Dominion voting machines cheated the election, and much much more- YOU ARE BLINDED BY YOUR BIASES. 

• Plus1 2