Trump's America

zoogs

Looks like a lot of people didn't stand. Why focus on just these two?

Well, that Milo guy that conservatives love. You know, the guy who thinks having relationships with children is okay, posted on facebook that Bernie didn't stand and applaud either. Got all those facebook political nutjobs in an uproar. I proceed to watch video and after about a min. I see Bernie standing and clapping and then he sits down and proceeds to continue clapping. People see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.

• Fire 2

Lol

Looks like someone just realized who his sources were.
Ha not even close. I posted two tweets and everyone attacks me instead of looking at the bigger picture. Not once did anyone condone what those who sat and did nothing or questions Nancy on why she seems pissed that Trump wants to bring jobs to the American people?

You have 50-100 people applauding over 90 secs(?) and you have numerous people who sit on their hands and do nothing and I'm the bad guy. Show some respect to a widow who's husband fought and died serving this nation allowing these douchebags to live their pathetic lives.

You have Trump announcing how he's going to bring jobs to the American people. They cheer and applaud but Nancy just looks pissed about this great announcement but I'm the bad guy.

It's not the applauding, it's the message. Some of you all are off your rockers