Trump's America

zoogs

I think it was important for her to be at the speech. Too many times, the widows/widowers of these hero's are forgotten. She showed the world the face of what so many have dealt with since the invasion of Iraq.

It was painful to witness. But beautiful at the same time. I didn't even hear the words Trump said at that point. I cared about how that woman was dealing with her loss.

+1 StPaul:

Your comment above is pure and real. It's a shame that many others within the thread are looking for their angles to beat down Trump rather than the issue of this woman accepting an invitation to honor her fallen husband.

She was not there for Trump, and no matter what his intentions were, who gives a F**K!

Her husbands name and story was shared with millions of viewers/on lookers. It was Heartfelt and real.

Many of you are so blinded by your hate for Trump, that you are showing your selves, to be no better!

Time to grow up and get off the keyboard, and possibly even get a job earning an income, so you can be taxed and help defray the cost of the free birth control, that many of you feel our government owes you!

It's a shame that our Commander in Chief is tweeting about his daughter during intel meetings. It's a shame that Trump can speak so horribly about veterans like McCain and Khan and people like you overlook it.

I think caring about his intentions would be a good thing.

Seems that plenty of you are blinded by Trump and his dumb red hat that you can't see his gross incompetence and how he is an utterly abhorrent person.

What does birth control have to do with any of this?

Who the hell said I did not care about his lack of respect for other service personnel. FIND IT! Find where I have ever stated such.

Blinded? No way in hell am I blind to any politician and their honesty or lack therof, but I prefer to do what I can to make things better than to sit around and type out how dissapointed I am in the world, whlie being the first in line to receive any benefits awarded by our government.

The birth control comment, well, its worth protesting over, and damn it, the government owes it to those who are the pokers or pokee's because, its a burden for society to be self sufficient.

Who are you talking about here?

Those who have nothing better to do than to bitch and moan about every damn thing that is, day in and day out, spending 20 hours a day on a board living in their own reality, when they don't have a clue what's going on in the real world.

• Fire 1

I think it was important for her to be at the speech. Too many times, the widows/widowers of these hero's are forgotten. She showed the world the face of what so many have dealt with since the invasion of Iraq.

It was painful to witness. But beautiful at the same time. I didn't even hear the words Trump said at that point. I cared about how that woman was dealing with her loss.

+1 StPaul:

Your comment above is pure and real. It's a shame that many others within the thread are looking for their angles to beat down Trump rather than the issue of this woman accepting an invitation to honor her fallen husband.

She was not there for Trump, and no matter what his intentions were, who gives a F**K!

Her husbands name and story was shared with millions of viewers/on lookers. It was Heartfelt and real.

Many of you are so blinded by your hate for Trump, that you are showing your selves, to be no better!

Time to grow up and get off the keyboard, and possibly even get a job earning an income, so you can be taxed and help defray the cost of the free birth control, that many of you feel our government owes you!

It's a shame that our Commander in Chief is tweeting about his daughter during intel meetings. It's a shame that Trump can speak so horribly about veterans like McCain and Khan and people like you overlook it.

Seems that plenty of you are blinded by Trump and his dumb red hat that you can't see his gross incompetence and how he is an utterly abhorrent person.

Who the hell said I did not care about his lack of respect for other service personnel. FIND IT! Find where I have ever stated such.

Blinded? No way in hell am I blind to any politician and their honesty or lack therof, but I prefer to do what I can to make things better than to sit around and type out how dissapointed I am in the world, whlie being the first in line to receive any benefits awarded by our government.

The birth control comment, well, its worth protesting over, and damn it, the government owes it to those who are the pokers or pokee's because, its a burden for society to be self sufficient.

Those who have nothing better to do than to bitch and moan about every damn thing that is, day in and day out, spending 20 hours a day on a board living in their own reality, when they don't have a clue what's going on in the real world.

Seems like a pretty bold statement about people you have no clue about. I'm still not understanding who exactly you are talking about.

• Fire 3

+1 StPaul:

If you cared about his previous attacks on service members and their families, you'd see right through this. You clearly don't.

I have no idea where commenting on a message board automatically means you don't have a job and you're on public assistance/birth control is coming from. Seems like angry and disjointed thinking to me.

• Fire 2

+1 StPaul:

I think for the last 8 years they were called "Republicans"

• Fire 1

We can walk and chew gum at the same time.We can care about this woman, and at the same time be concerned that she's being used by a slimy politician.Why is that so hard to grasp?

But the headliner is Trump, not the family. Wonder how she feels when seeing the headlines today!

Sad, but people have been conditioned to find fault and complain about anything and everything, and while at it, bring anyone they can down into the pig wallow with them.

Trump can kiss my ass, but those who help carry the negativity day in and day out, are no better. He isn't our messiah, but nor is anyone else on this earth, (to my knowledge). Need to get on with life and quit looking for any negative angle that can be mustered in everything DT does or states.

We can walk and chew gum at the same time.We can care about this woman, and at the same time be concerned that she's being used by a slimy politician.Why is that so hard to grasp?

But the headliner is Trump, not the family. Wonder how she feels when seeing the headlines today!

Sad, but people have been conditioned to find fault and complain about anything and everything, and while at it, bring anyone they can down into the pig wallow with them.

Trump can kiss my ass, but those who help carry the negativity day in and day out, are no better. He isn't our messiah, but nor is anyone else on this earth, (to my knowledge). Need to get on with life and quit looking for any negative angle that can be mustered in everyoithing DT does or states.

This is a very normal response when Trump is one who has disrespected so many other people in similar situations when it doesn't benefit him.

Not saying that's the way it should be. But, it's reality. HE is the one who has built this reality by being the type of person he is.

• Fire 1

Trump can kiss my ass, but those who help carry the negativity day in and day out, are no better. He isn't our messiah, but nor is anyone else on this earth, (to my knowledge). Need to get on with life and quit looking for any negative angle that can be mustered in everyoithing DT does or states.

For someone who has said, over and over and over, that they are not a Trump supporter, you spend an awful lot of time in this forum complaining when people point out Trump's flaws.

I don't recall anything like this during the Obama presidency, directed at the members who vilified everything Obama said, every day, for the three years you were a member during his presidency.

Weird.

• Fire 6

I'm still trying to figure out who on this board is doing this????

......than to sit around and type out how dissapointed I am in the world, whlie being the first in line to receive any benefits awarded by our government.

I am at my computer waiting for Trumps corporate tax cuts. Does that count?

• Fire 3

I'm still trying to figure out who on this board is doing this????

......than to sit around and type out how dissapointed I am in the world, whlie being the first in line to receive any benefits awarded by our government.

Does he not see the irony in that he is also sitting around, typing on a message board and complaining?

• Fire 2

But the headliner is Trump, not the family. Wonder how she feels when seeing the headlines today!Sad, but people have been conditioned to find fault and complain about anything and everything, and while at it, bring anyone they can down into the pig wallow with them.Trump can kiss my ass, but those who help carry the negativity day in and day out, are no better. He isn't our messiah, but nor is anyone else on this earth, (to my knowledge). Need to get on with life and quit looking for any negative angle that can be mustered in everyoithing DT does or states.
For someone who has said, over and over and over, that they are not a Trump supporter, you spend an awful lot of time in this forum complaining when people point out Trump's flaws.I don't recall anything like this during the Obama presidency, directed at the members who vilified everything Obama said, every day, for the three years you were a member during his presidency.Weird.
I did not support Obama, Trump or HC when the elections were happening. Once Obama took office, he was respected as my commander and chief. Now DT is in office, he gets the same. Do I like everything Trump does or states, NO, Did I like everything Obama did or stated. NO

Do you have a calculator that you could use to compare my time in all the political threads in comparison to you or those who live on the board? While you are searching for those numbers, note the times I am gone, you will see I must have better things to do, unlike some.

But the good news is, I see your +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1s, are going up!

You might get to that cup of coffee after all in a few more thousand post!

Why do you care about the +1s? Don't worry about my rep points.

The takeaway from the video, so nobody gets confused by the title, is “The only time you look in your neighbor's bowl is to make sure that they have enough. You don't look in your neighbor's bowl to see if you have as much as them.”

It's a pretty great speech by Louie.

• Fire 1

Interesting....I've never seen anyone obsess over +1s before.

And...for the record, I'm not in the military so he isn't my boss. We are all HIS bosses. I respect the office of the President of the US. There is nothing that requires me to respect the person who is in that office especially when that person has zero respect for other people unless he is personally benefiting from them.

• Fire 5