Trump's America

zoogs

KAEm_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/2017/White-House-advisers-aren-t-backing-away-from-President-Donald-Trump-s-claim-that-President-Barack-Obama-wiretapped-his-campaign/id-118b6152c5e7471ba1db5691bf7c7d0d

They insisted that Trump believes the explosive allegations he made over the weekend, for which he provided no evidence. The allegations were swiftly denied by an Obama spokesman and by Obama's intelligence chief.

Kellyanne Conway told "Fox & Friends" Monday that "credible news sources" suggested there was politically motivated activity during the campaign. She added that as president, Trump "has information and intelligence that the rest of us do not."

Likewise, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, deputy White House press secretary, told NBC's "Today" show that the president "firmly believes that the Obama administration may have tapped into the phones at Trump Tower."

When asked whether Trump's assertions were based on media reports or U.S. intelligence, Sanders said "he may have access to documents that I don't know about."

---

When asked about the allegation, Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters Monday that the Kremlin "should not be in any way linked to U.S. domestic issues" and "doesn't have the slightest inclination or intention to be associated with these affairs."

---

Key members of Congress say they will honor President Donald Trump's request to investigate his unsubstantiated claim that Barack Obama overstepped his authority as president and had Trump's telephones tapped during the election campaign.

So is Congress going to subpoena Obama?

Investigating committee member: "Mr. President, did you illegally tap Candidate Trump's office?"

Obama: "No"

Investigating member: "Okay. Since no other evidence was brought forth, I think we're done here."

I have full faith in our government that it will go just like this :sarcasm

KAEm_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/2017/White-House-advisers-aren-t-backing-away-from-President-Donald-Trump-s-claim-that-President-Barack-Obama-wiretapped-his-campaign/id-118b6152c5e7471ba1db5691bf7c7d0d

They insisted that Trump believes the explosive allegations he made over the weekend, for which he provided no evidence. The allegations were swiftly denied by an Obama spokesman and by Obama's intelligence chief.

Kellyanne Conway told "Fox & Friends" Monday that "credible news sources" suggested there was politically motivated activity during the campaign. She added that as president, Trump "has information and intelligence that the rest of us do not."

Likewise, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, deputy White House press secretary, told NBC's "Today" show that the president "firmly believes that the Obama administration may have tapped into the phones at Trump Tower."

When asked whether Trump's assertions were based on media reports or U.S. intelligence, Sanders said "he may have access to documents that I don't know about."

---

When asked about the allegation, Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters Monday that the Kremlin "should not be in any way linked to U.S. domestic issues" and "doesn't have the slightest inclination or intention to be associated with these affairs."

---

Key members of Congress say they will honor President Donald Trump's request to investigate his unsubstantiated claim that Barack Obama overstepped his authority as president and had Trump's telephones tapped during the election campaign.

The bolded part is worded very carefully.

The President firmly believes Obama May have wiretapped.....

It's a tactic used quite often by conspiracy theorists.

• Fire 2

It scares the sh#t out of me that they ask people their views on Trump. How is that a relevant question to ask visitors to our country? I'm a citizen and I think he's a f*ing dbag.

That should be a terminable offense. If it's coming from up the ladder, everyone up the ladder requiring that question needs to be fired.

Again, everyone who is not speaking out about this behavior, think about the power you're granting the party in charge, and then think what it could be like the next time you vote against the winning president and you travel overseas. Do you want to be hassled/detained upon reentry because of your political views?

• Fire 2

I have been liking McMullin's tweets as of late.

However, I'll disagree with you a little on this one.

Right now, we have a delusional President in the Oval Office who is using his twitter feed to stir up emotions and fan the flames of conspiracies. That to me is very very dangerous.

At this point, I want the appropriate people to investigate all of his claims and make their claims VERY public. The only way the Trumpeters are going to start getting a clue that this guy is full of crap is to have it thrown right back in their face time and time again. AND....at this point, I am actually glad we have a Republican congress so they can't claim it's those evil Democrats.

Trump needs to be exposed as the blubbering egotistical idiot that he is.