Trump's America

zoogs

SWAMPED INDEED

https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Not-my-fault-Trump-struggles-to-defend-his-13668725.php

President Donald Trump proclaimed in a freewheeling speech to a conference of conservatives last weekend that "America is winning again." But his administration has been on a pronounced losing streak over the past week.

Trump is losing ground on top priorities to curb illegal immigration, cut the trade deficit and blunt North Korea's nuclear threat - setbacks that complicate his planned reelection message as a can-do president who is making historic progress.

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

This is true, but I don't think it's going to complicate his re-elex message at all. He's going to just lie and pull stuff out of his rear end about how historic and unparalleled his success is anyway. He's not really encumbered at all by that pesky reality thing.

4 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

This is true, but I don't think it's going to complicate his re-elex message at all. He's going to just lie and pull stuff out of his rear end about how historic and unparalleled his success is anyway. He's not really encumbered at all by that pesky reality thing.

Yes as noted before - 'He Tried" = Success with his followers

21 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I would really love for a Trump supporter to explain to me what all this "America winning" is.

Or you could just go to Fox News and look for yourself...'cause all the Trump supporters will do is regurgitate intellectually dishonest and suspect articles without actually reading them or employing a modicum of critical thought into what they mean. 

3 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Leave it to Bill Kristol - the same guy who helped launch Sarah Palin's career and once said she'd be a formidable Presidential candidate - to make ridiculous parallels between Trump and Corbyn.

I didn't even know who the guy was. I had to look him up