Trump's America

zoogs

1 hour ago, GSG said:

Notice he said he “watches the news every night and Carlson and Hannity are his two favorite anchors”.

We see people say Fox’s news shows aren’t bad but it’s their opinion shows that are. 

Folks, these people can’t tell the difference. 

• Plus1 1
14 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Hey @TGHusker with all your cult research .... at what point do the followers take the cyanide c$%ktail and sign off?   

Im ready for that.

I'd say election night when the Dems win the electoral and popular votes in a landslide. .......  (thinking the Senate won't convict during the impeachment)

Or after the FBI arrests Trump the day after the new president is in the WH. 

4 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Or after the FBI arrests Trump the day after the new president is in the WH. 

God... That would be absolutely terrible for the country. The ignorant Trump supporters would never ceases with how the next president was imprisoning his political enemies. It would probably tear the country apart.

2 hours ago, ZRod said:

God... That would be absolutely terrible for the country. The ignorant Trump supporters would never ceases with how the next president was imprisoning his political enemies. It would probably tear the country apart.

I think you’re right. Which is sad because it’s pretty obvious he deserves it. 

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

I think you’re right. Which is sad because it’s pretty obvious he deserves it. 

For us millennials, I think we have a new view of what Gerald Ford felt he had to do. It's disturbing that a person is potentially above punishment.

11 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Read thread:

@TGHusker were you at the mall this weekend? :D

No, but Lankford doesn't deserve that type of confrontation.  A genuinely nice guy - he may be supporting Trump but he isn't a Trump cult member in that he's lost his mind or has that Trump attitude.  Unfortunately as a GOPer, he has to tote the line wt the GOP drivel. 

• Plus1 1