Trump's America

zoogs

1 hour ago, commando said:

that is every weekend with this guy

Not only are we paying for it, we are paying HIM for his leisure time. Trump supporters love to crow about how Trump doesn't take the Presidential salary when instead he just pays himself to golf with the taxpayers dollar

4 hours ago, teachercd said:

Ha!  I literally had no idea that KC plays in Mizzo.  I have never been to a game there but I have seen the stadium and still didn't know.

Anyway, my next game I am going to is in the state of New England, can't wait to see my Pats in person!

i wonder where trump would end up if he went to a washington redskins game?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah....that’s pretty easily done when you know someone wants to shake your hand and you don’t want to. 

Everyone knows they typically shake hands. 

Ya but Trump's an idiot. He could have just as easily forgot as have done it on purpose because he's an a$$h@!e. Either way he's both.

• Haha 1

Our government is so totally dysfunctional. (I know, that’s not really news) but this state of the union really highlighted that fact. Trump saying sh#t that only his base could believe. Hundreds of fact checking computers will crash tonight. He rubbed the dems face in every issue he could and really outdid himself by awarding the Presidential Freedom medal to Rush. And Pelosi was distracted the whole time. Apparently she was carrying on a conversation with someone off stage and then the childish tearing up of the speech. If the dems had one halfway reasonable bright person they could’ve had a hay day with their rebuttal speech but they don’t and all they could offer was some weak a$$ response from the fake governor of Michigan. This country is completely f#cked. Not one single elected official from either side seems to get it. It’s so bad it’s become comical.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1