Trump's America

zoogs

13 hours ago, knapplc said:

I like that the prosecutor is calling the Governor's bluff. Make him do the pardon. That's a data point they'll remember come next election.

I think the electorate might remember this fact even more (from the article): 

Parson said in the 10-minute interview, during which he also insisted kids go back to school this fall, even "if they do get COVID-19, which they will." 

Pretty pathetic governor who prefers to risk children getting the virus and passing it on to family members vs keeping schools closed or with limited access or virtual only options. 

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Does posting the quote a second time with a picture of his daughter make the quote any different?

Finally got around to watching the Netflix documentary on Epstein. Crazy how long he was able to prey on young women/girls and get away with it. I hope Maxwell talks. 

8 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Does posting the quote a second time with a picture of his daughter make the quote any different?

Finally got around to watching the Netflix documentary on Epstein. Crazy how long he was able to prey on young women/girls and get away with it. I hope Maxwell talks. 

I can not imagine a creepier picture with a father and daughter.

• Plus1 1

23 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

All this does is add legitimacy to trump sending in his thugs. This is stupid. it doesn’t do anyone any good and needs to stop. 

I agree that rioting needs to stop, and I'd call this rioting, and I think it's stupid.

That said, there is nothing in this video that shows a building being set on fire. The people posting about it should exaggerate less.

Found this photo with the caption "Black Lives Matter protesters try to extinguish a fire set by fellow protesters at the Mark O. Hatfield United States Courthouse in Portland, Oregon."

portland-76.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=9

• Thanks 1