Trump's America

zoogs

On 7/23/2020 at 7:28 PM, BigRedBuster said:

All this does is add legitimacy to trump sending in his thugs. This is stupid. it doesn’t do anyone any good and needs to stop. 

Yeah, about that...

Andy Ngo is a well-known right-wing troll. He's basically the reason a loosely-organized group of individual activists has become the Right's latest bogeyman - Antifa, who are pretty much a bunch of tweeners taking a break from their barista job to chant slogans and wear black at protests.  Ngo isn't someone I'd use as a source for unbiased reporting.

I follow Conservative Independent on twitter, but they have some shortcomings. One of which, like here, is to jump on stuff like this without giving it a lot of thought. 

The Portland Federal Courthouse isn't burned. All that photo shows is some trash on fire (which is still stupid).

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, commando said:

let her play with the flowers.   she deserves a break from donnie. 

I don't know that you should view her as any kind of victim in their relationship. She knew what she was signing up for when she married him. She may not be as vocal, but things she has done or said lead me to believe her and Don are cut from the same cloth.

• Plus1 3
9 minutes ago, Mike Mcdee said:

I don't know that you should view her as any kind of victim in their relationship. She knew what she was signing up for when she married him. She may not be as vocal, but things she has done or said lead me to believe her and Don are cut from the same cloth.

The "I don't care do you" jacket told us all we need to know. She may not like Donald but she's no victim here.

• Plus1 1