Dems Rebuild

On 11/25/2020 at 5:08 PM, knapplc said:

At least we have a President who try to reach out to his political opponents again.

I hope this happens, but I can't see any scenario where McConnell is going to do that.

All he has to do is hold out for 2 years, where his party takes the House. If the GOP holds the Senate, Dems may not win it again for a Decade, maybe more.

The game has been won for the GOP. Facebook brainwashed an army of delusional Boomers. Due to redistricting in 2020, it was Dems last and best shot to fight back. I don't see many paths forward for Democrats. 

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...

On 10/21/2020 at 4:06 PM, commando said:

the dem plan to destroy the republican party has almost come to its close.   operation dumbo drop (donald trump posing as a republican) has succeeded far beyond our wildest dreams. 

almost there...almost there...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 10:52 AM, RedDenver said:

I doubt the Dems have the willpower to do anything meaningful and will spend the next two years complaining the Repubs are blocking them instead of doing what's needed to get legislation passed.

Dems lack the fortitude to properly lead from a position of strength. It's why they're in the situation they're in, and largely why they keep electing the same failures of leadership.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1