Crying and B****ing about Trump

Call me old-fashioned, but I don't care for people endlessly denigrating our President.

That being said, just because I don't care for something doesn't mean other people should have to stop doing it. It is a free country after all.

I agree.

IMO, it's over the top and I'm tired of the whining.

The protests prior to him spending one day in office wreak of crybaby sour grapes.

If he F's stuff up big time, have at him.

Sure hope you didn't vote for Trump.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648

And a super duper ironic tweet from The Donald:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034957875544064

He deleted two more from that rant:

"The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one!"

"He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!"

Your president-elect, folks.

While I'm not advocating or agreeing with what was said in those tweets, the difference is we had 4 years of Obamas Presidency to actually protest.

You mean like the more than four years of this kind of thing from Trump that these people are protesting?

Or are you saying people can ONLY protest a sitting president? This explanation doesn't really explain anything. Care to explain?

• Fire 2

Unbelievable.

I'm not going to call you a racist. But there's some self-examination that should be going on there.

Why do people always say they are not going to call someone a racist and then go ahead and do it?

Its like taking the high road for about 90% and then a shot to the nads. whats the point?

I'm not here to simply condemn people who repeat racist tropes they clearly subscribe to.

Nor will I give them a pass on it. I think reasonable, nonracist people can examine the content of what they're saying when it's pointed out to them. Hope that's fair enough.

• Fire 2

Unbelievable.

I'm not going to call you a racist. But there's some self-examination that should be going on there.

Why do people always say they are not going to call someone a racist and then go ahead and do it?

Its like taking the high road for about 90% and then a shot to the nads. whats the point?

I'm not here to simply condemn people who repeat racist tropes they clearly subscribe to.

Nor will I give them a pass on it. I think reasonable, nonracist people can examine the content of what they're saying when it's pointed out to them. Hope that's fair enough.

It's not. You have condemned posters for things way less offensive than some of the things posted in the last three days. You were a Judge Judy when the people you liked were made fun of or attacked.

You don't really act fair, most people don't. It's okay to admit that. Shoot, it is really be fair, especially when the topic is something passionate to you.

Call me old-fashioned, but I don't care for people endlessly denigrating our President.

That being said, just because I don't care for something doesn't mean other people should have to stop doing it. It is a free country after all.

I agree.

The protests prior to him spending one day in office wreak of crybaby sour grapes.

"The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one!"

"He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!"

While I'm not advocating or agreeing with what was said in those tweets, the difference is we had 4 years of Obamas Presidency to actually protest.
You mean like the more than four years of this kind of thing from Trump that these people are protesting?

Or are you saying people can ONLY protest a sitting president? This explanation doesn't really explain anything. Care to explain?

They can peacefully protest whatever they want.

I thought I was pretty clear on what I said. Trump doesn't have 4 Presidential years to protest.

I wish we could see the posts from 2008. Let's just flip the coin. Everyone, we will get over this. For us conservatives, we survived 8 years of Obama. If Trump over reaches the electorate has a way of correcting things. Obama and his super majority in Congress over reached in 2008-2010. Therefore the voters in each election cycle have increased majorities of governors, state legislatures, and flipped the House and Senate in response to the over reached.

As Obama famously, or infamously stated "Elections have Consequences". Thus we can all move to the town of Truth and Consequences, NM or we can realize that the great historical cycle of 'What goes around, Comes Around' has just cycled around again. Cry, mourn, protest, complain, and plan - it is all ok. The sun will come back up and in 4 years we'll repeat the cycle and the nation will still be standing. We'll survive your worse fears. Trump will enact policies you won't like but he will most likely end up being more moderate that the fears would have you believe. Sitting in the WH tends to remove some of the extreme edges when you become president of all Americans.

He is already acting more presidential and he and Obama had a good meeting which is a good sign.

Amen. +1

I agree.

I thought I was pretty clear on what I said. Trump doesn't have 4 Presidential years to protest.

Oh, so you're cool with them protesting the spew from Donald's last four years then?

Me too. Cool.

Call me old-fashioned, but I don't care for people endlessly denigrating our President.That being said, just because I don't care for something doesn't mean other people should have to stop doing it. It is a free country after all.

I agree.IMO, it's over the top and I'm tired of the whining.The protests prior to him spending one day in office wreak of crybaby sour grapes.If he F's stuff up big time, have at him.
Sure hope you didn't vote for Trump.https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648And a super duper ironic tweet from The Donald:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034957875544064He deleted two more from that rant:"The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one!""He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!"Your president-elect, folks.
You mean like the more than four years of this kind of thing from Trump that these people are protesting?Or are you saying people can ONLY protest a sitting president? This explanation doesn't really explain anything. Care to explain?
They can peacefully protest whatever they want.I thought I was pretty clear on what I said. Trump doesn't have 4 Presidential years to protest.
Oh, so you're cool with them protesting the spew from Donald's last four years then?Me too. Cool.

Heck yeah!

I love when they protest and make fun of him!

Are you cool with people protesting and making fun of Hillary?

Trump needs to earn respect. He think he takes it from people just by winning. Politicians like Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz can bend over backwards after calling him a fraud and a con man and cow to him, but I'm sure as heck not going to. I've got no skin in the game, and he's already shown me what a sack of crap he is, over and over and over again.

Yes he's president. But that doesn't mean anyone has to stop criticizing him if he hasn't earned it. Nor should they.

Well said by both you and Moraine. Very well said. Thank you for posting and nailing exactly what I for one feel.

What blows my mind is how Trump supporters gloss over all of the horrible, despicable and deplorable things that he has said and done and still fully support him.

I for one am scared for the future of our country right now. Very scared. I keep telling myself maybe just maybe something else will come out of the woodwork on this clown or that he somehow can be impeached/removed. I am not letting go of that hope.

God Bless America because right now she needs it.

Pot meet kettle. The Democratic candidate was the female version of Dick Cheney and you are not interested in acknowledging it or the fact that she is corrupt as hell taking money from Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

She ruined how many lives in Libya? A self sufficient country with resources available to them.

I would have voted for Dick Cheney over Donald Trump.

Where's the proof she took money from Qatar and Saudi Arabia?

So you prefer war criminals as presidents? ok..

Where is the proof Hillary took money from Qatar & Saudi Arabia?

When did Dick Cheney get convicted of war crimes?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

Only took a simple google search.

When did OJ get convicted of Murder? That is the trend of the world. Only losers go to jail like Slobodan.

Trump needs to earn respect. He think he takes it from people just by winning. Politicians like Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz can bend over backwards after calling him a fraud and a con man and cow to him, but I'm sure as heck not going to. I've got no skin in the game, and he's already shown me what a sack of crap he is, over and over and over again.

Yes he's president. But that doesn't mean anyone has to stop criticizing him if he hasn't earned it. Nor should they.

Well said by both you and Moraine. Very well said. Thank you for posting and nailing exactly what I for one feel.

What blows my mind is how Trump supporters gloss over all of the horrible, despicable and deplorable things that he has said and done and still fully support him.

I for one am scared for the future of our country right now. Very scared. I keep telling myself maybe just maybe something else will come out of the woodwork on this clown or that he somehow can be impeached/removed. I am not letting go of that hope.

Pot meet kettle. The Democratic candidate was the female version of Dick Cheney and you are not interested in acknowledging it or the fact that she is corrupt as hell taking money from Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

She ruined how many lives in Libya? A self sufficient country with resources available to them.

When did OJ get convicted of Murder? That is the trend of the world. Only losers go to jail like Slobodan.

I'm missing the part about Saudi Arabia.

And the part about Cheney's conviction.

You're missing a little more than that but since you asked and can't find info yourself....http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html?_r=0

Regarding Cheney, dust off the glasses....and look again.....but just in case https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/16/iraq.iraq

If something is "illegal" then a crime usually committed, is it not? Regardless, this is about Hillary...I would take Mickey Mouse over someone with such disregard for human life.

You're missing a little more than that but since you asked and can't find info yourself....http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html?_r=0

Regarding Cheney, dust off the glasses....and look again.....but just in case https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/16/iraq.iraq

If something is "illegal" then a crime usually committed, is it not? Regardless, this is about Hillary...I would take Mickey Mouse over someone with such disregard for human life.

The personal attack is unfortunate, since all I'm asking you to do is provide sources for your accusations.

I agree.

Oh, so you're cool with them protesting the spew from Donald's last four years then?

Me too. Cool.

In theory, sure they have the right to look like cry babies.

It's a shame though that the police have to waste their time baby sitting these malcontents and put the general public's safety at risk over the protester's temper tantrums.

• Fire 2

That's a donation to charity. Those aren't illegal. If you think it could create a conflict of interest, that's another thing entirely. But it's neither criminal nor corrupting unless you can prove it. Do you know what the Clinton Foundation did with that $1 million, or are we just assuming it was laundered straight into their account.

Likewise, a donation from Saudi Arabia to a charity wouldn't be illegal. And Cheney, as Emperor Palpatine-like as I view him, isn't a criminal. I just think he screwed up our foreign policy decisions really badly.

People have to understand that words matter. It's generally advisable to not overreach when you make claims and find yourself unable to back it up.

Honestly, it's somewhat entertaining that the GOP has to actually govern now instead of just lashing out at Clinton or Obama or anyone else. Let's hope the country doesn't wind up like Kansas or Wisconsin on a greater scale...

• Fire 1

The personal attack is unfortunate, since all I'm asking you to do is provide sources for your accusations.

Sorry, Everyone is high strung and I apologize. I just expect someone to know easy to access information and could do without the snippiness.