Crying and B****ing about Trump

That's a donation to charity. Those aren't illegal. If you think it could create a conflict of interest, that's another thing entirely. But it's neither criminal nor corrupting unless you can prove it. Do you know what the Clinton Foundation did with that $1 million, or are we just assuming it was laundered straight into their account.

Likewise, a donation from Saudi Arabia to a charity wouldn't be illegal. And Cheney, as Emperor Palpatine-like as I view him, isn't a criminal. I just think he screwed up our foreign policy decisions really badly.

People have to understand that words matter. It's generally advisable to not overreach when you make claims and find yourself unable to back it up.

Honestly, it's somewhat entertaining that the GOP has to actually govern now instead of just lashing out at Clinton or Obama or anyone else. Let's hope the country doesn't wind up like Kansas or Wisconsin on a greater scale...

Where did I say the donations are illegal? I would say it is a conflict of interest, I would say it is hypocritical.

I would say the quid pro quo going on is most definitely corrupt.

I feel like people think he's a dictator who holds infinite power, which is not even close to true. Much like you and me, he cares about the well being of this country, and won't run it in the ground. He won't be different from any other Republican president we've had. Yes, he has diarrhea mouth and I wish he didn't. But if you look closely, he has the same agenda as a normal republican president. And anything extreme has to go through congress first, and we all know they won't let him deport every Muslim.

He was voted in via the same process as the past 44 presidents were. Not everybody is going to like their president, I am not satisfied with Obama. But it's not a thing where I am going to go protest about it on college campuses. I don't need therapy because Obama is in office. People are ridiculously overreacting when at the end of the day, people are going to go and live their normal lives with Donald Trump as president, and in 4 years we can do this all again.

Sorry, Everyone is high strung and I apologize. I just expect someone to know easy to access information and could do without the snippiness.

I'm not being snippy, that's the problem. I'm genuinely looking for those answers. I googled "Hillary took money from Qatar & Saudi Arabia" and found nothing. I know for a fact Mr. Cheney hasn't been convicted of anything.

I think it's important to be as factual as possible in a time of high emotions like this. Facts are generally without bias, and we could use a little less bias right now.

• Fire 1

In theory, sure they have the right to look like cry babies.

Did Donald Trump "look like a cry baby" in 2012?

I'd say so. Some would say certainly.

But at least he had 4 years of evidence to protest.

How do you feel about the police having to utilize their resources to baby sit these protesters?

I feel like people think he's a dictator who holds infinite power, which is not even close to true. Much like you and me, he cares about the well being of this country, and won't run it in the ground. He won't be different from any other Republican president we've had. Yes, he has diarrhea mouth and I wish he didn't. But if you look closely, he has the same agenda as a normal republican president. And anything extreme has to go through congress first, and we all know they won't let him deport every Muslim.

He was voted in via the same process as the past 44 presidents were. Not everybody is going to like their president, I am not satisfied with Obama. But it's not a thing where I am going to go protest about it on college campuses. I don't need therapy because Obama is in office. People are ridiculously overreacting when at the end of the day, people are going to go and live their normal lives with Donald Trump as president, and in 4 years we can do this all again.

You don't need therapy because of Obama because Obama didn't run on a campaign where he explicitly stated he was going to deport you, or your friends or loved ones.

Those people Donald said he's going to deport - I know some of them and consider them my friends. I'm really supposed to just be happy the president-elect has explicitly stated he'll deport them? Or the fact that 59 million people endorsed that man?

• Fire 2

In theory, sure they have the right to look like cry babies.

Did Donald Trump "look like a cry baby" in 2012?

I'd say so. Some would say certainly.

But at least he had 4 years of evidence to protest.

How do you feel about the police having to utilize their resources to baby sit these protesters?

You realize that's the job of the police, right? And that describing lawful protests as "cry babies" is unnecessary hyperbole, right?

If you want to decry the violent protesters, fine. I'm right there with you. Violence in the face of political defeat is ridiculous.

But that's a fraction of the protesters.

• Fire 1

I would count it a badge of honor to be called a bigot these days. It was the "liberal" use (pun intended) of this and other entitled actions by a liberal press that got Trump elected.

It was White anger at being marginalized that got Trump elected.

But, you elect a bigot and you have to own your vote. If you're proud of that... that says plenty about you. And before you complain:

I would count it a badge of honor to be called a bigot these days.

I'll own it. There were 4 choices on my ballot for President. Only two had a snowballs chance of winning. Both had I believe a shot at getting hit with impeachment charges. I liked Pence way more than Caine. I would cut my hand off before voting for HRC. Can't say I ever was fond of Trump till about a week ago. There is much to fix in DC and HRC wasn't going to change a thing.

Sorry, Everyone is high strung and I apologize. I just expect someone to know easy to access information and could do without the snippiness.

I'm not being snippy, that's the problem. I'm genuinely looking for those answers. I googled "Hillary took money from Qatar & Saudi Arabia" and found nothing. I know for a fact Mr. Cheney hasn't been convicted of anything.

I think it's important to be as factual as possible in a time of high emotions like this. Facts are generally without bias, and we could use a little less bias right now.

Well, it is hard not to be biased in this conversation but I always try to stay away from openly biased sources. but you can see why I thought you were being snippy right? I mean, not knowing Clinton has taken money from Qatar and Saudi Arabia in this conversation is like not knowing what a Derivative is when taking a 3D Calculus class. It is kind of critical and all these things are what decided the election for a the guy wearing a toupee

You don't need therapy because of Obama because Obama didn't run on a campaign where he explicitly stated he was going to deport you, or your friends or loved ones.

Those people Donald said he's going to deport - I know some of them and consider them my friends. I'm really supposed to just be happy the president-elect has explicitly stated he'll deport them? Or the fact that 59 million people endorsed that man?

He cannot legally deport citizens. If he did, he'd be impeached instantly. There is nothing to be scared about unless you are here illegally, and even if that is the case, he probably won't get around to deporting even illegal immigrants.

I hated Trump in the primaries and I was sickened when he was named the Republican nominee. I hated that I had to vote for him. I wish it wasn't like this but it is. Here's the lowdown: Gay marriage will not go away, the Supreme Court has already ruled that. Muslims will not be deported, that's dumb. Women will still be equal to men. Everything legislatively that is in place, will still be in place.

If someone is legitimately scared of a President...any President, Then doesn't that mean these people think the office has too much power? Including Obama. I don't know what makes Trump different.

Well, it is hard not to be biased in this conversation but I always try to stay away from openly biased sources. but you can see why I thought you were being snippy right? I mean, not knowing Clinton has taken money from Qatar and Saudi Arabia in this conversation is like not knowing what a Derivative is when taking a 3D Calculus class. It is kind of critical and all these things are what decided the election for a the guy wearing a toupee

If people elected Trump because Hillary has a "conflict of interest," even one that is "hypocritical," that is no different than Trump's warts, which include but are not limited to the Trump Foundation, Trump University, buying off the Florida AG.

The donations weren't the deciding factor in the election, and they weren't illegal. They were certainly unwise, but people weren't voting on the most wise candidate.

Let's not pretend that's why Hillary didn't beat Trump.

• Fire 2

If someone is legitimately scared of a President...any President, Then doesn't that mean these people think the office has too much power? Including Obama. I don't know what makes Trump different.

What is different is the checks and balances that our forefathers tried to put in place that would not allow the position to have so much unsupervised power fell apart in this years' elections. With one party having so much influence in all areas of government there will be little of that. So that's what's different.

What is different is the checks and balances that our forefathers tried to put in place that would not allow the position to have so much unsupervised power fell apart in this years' elections. With one party having so much influence in all areas of government there will be little of that. So that's what's different.

Yeah, and a lot of politicians from the party hate him, and feel like they are forced to work with him. I am Republican so I can't talk much sh#t about the normal Republican stuff they'll pass through, but human rights will not be one of them.

The atmosphere in Washington has a lot to do with it, too. It seems silly that a party has to control 2 (if a very conservative SC justice is appointed, soon to be all 3) branches of government to get anything consequential done. It shows that the parties are so starkly opposed to each other at this point that bipartisanship on the most important issues facing the nation seem like an impossibility.

That said, I'm very skeptical of an all-Republican agenda. Bush tried to go full on deregulation, free market on the economy and it earned us a housing crash. I hope that doesn't happen again. I know the GOP isn't too keen on oversight for anything.

NM is right, they don't really have a check. About to see what they can do.