Gameday question?

Is it still possible to get out on the field several hours before the actual game? Or have they stopped this? I lucked out and had some tickets given to me, but I've only got two. I'd like to see if I could at least get my boys out on the field before I drop them off with family. They're pretty upset with me that they won't have the chance to see their first Husker game. Sorry boys............I feel terrible, but couldn't pass the opportunity up. I'll be buying them some Husker gear to make them feel better. :lol:

• Fire 1

You're talking about the football field inside the stadium? No. Talking about Ed Weir track? Yes.

But you can go on the field after games. Usually takes I think 30-45 minutes and then security will let families walk around and throw footballs and stuff for a while.

Dang it, I remember I went to the stadium before a game once and was able to get out there. Oh well............we can try afterwards I suppose.

If you go in during the band's open rehearsal (tomorrow it starts at 6:30 but make it in by 8ish and you're good), at the end when the band vacates you should have a few minutes to get on the field and take selfies and such. Don't hold this against me, though, ad I haven't done this since last season. Good luck! :)