SIGNED - RB Jaylin Bradley

Mavric

He was rated low because he wasn't able to participate in camps which then lead to him not getting noticed nationally. The schools that did show interest were scared off by his grades. But he busted his ass and got the necessary grades.

We should be praising this kid and not bitching about his low ranking. He's the best RB from this state in a long time.

The stupidity of some of our fans never ceases to amaze me.

Could argue Calvin Strong was the best rb in the state over the last five years and I don't know why he wasn't offered. Regardless, I will take Jaylin any day of the week and I bet he continues to work hard on his grades as well as work hard on the field.

Pretty sure Strong had grade issues as well.

And other off-field issues.

Yea I wasn't trying to get at he would have been better I was saying you could argue he was better. One reason is he holds the state record in rushing yards as a rb. Thanks for the clarification on why he wasn't offered, that makes sense now.

He was even told that he would get an offer if he could eliminate the off-field issues. Didn't help!

He was rated low because he wasn't able to participate in camps which then lead to him not getting noticed nationally. The schools that did show interest were scared off by his grades. But he busted his ass and got the necessary grades.

We should be praising this kid and not bitching about his low ranking. He's the best RB from this state in a long time.

The stupidity of some of our fans never ceases to amaze me.

Could argue Calvin Strong was the best rb in the state over the last five years and I don't know why he wasn't offered. Regardless, I will take Jaylin any day of the week and I bet he continues to work hard on his grades as well as work hard on the field.

Pretty sure Strong had grade issues as well.

And other off-field issues.

Yea I wasn't trying to get at he would have been better I was saying you could argue he was better. One reason is he holds the state record in rushing yards as a rb. Thanks for the clarification on why he wasn't offered, that makes sense now.

He was even told that he would get an offer if he could eliminate the off-field issues. Didn't help!

Stole a teachers car, had sex in the back of it, returned it.

That was just one of the issues.

Three star now on 247

I know the stars don't mean much in the end but that rating being bumped from 76 to 82 and gaining a star sure makes it feel better!

I agree....... The kid was pretty dynamic at Bellevue West. Interesting to see how it will translate on the field. I hope we see the next great back out of Omaha since Green.